PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lysenie...

Oleg
15.05.2003, 01:07
Good evening!
The doctor, such problemma: nesilno having pulled for volosiki in the field of a pubis, between fingers okazyvaetsja a bale of hair (how it is strong zazhat-3-10 pieces). Besides the semen became very dense (it lasts about 3 months).
However, in January have found out a chlamydia (treated).

There is at us a sexopathologist, the doctor, but all my country is less than 1 Moscow, and in city... Voobshchem, yours, on voemozhnosti, the exact answer for me is very important.
Szaranee blagodren.

Doctor Vitaly
15.05.2003, 10:13
Formulate your question particularly and then I can respond to it or him as much as possible precisely.

Oleg
15.05.2003, 19:42
Day kind!
Izvenite, but neznaju than my question is incorrect. It seems to me, that in the field of sexual org. Too quickly and much hair drops out. Visually, while, precisely to tell or say difficultly - whether so it actually (but it would not be desirable to wait while there simply nothing remains...). That these or it vlolsy were not strewed, washing, I simply easily extend them (so much, how much they climb with flat-nose pliers, certainly:)).
It is one moment. The second: masturbiruja, I have noticed, that the semen became more similar to jelly, than on yoghurt, i.e. became noticeably gushche-it some months last.

Dopolnitelaja info: it is not assured or confident, that there is a communication or connection, but in the beginning January, 2003 there was a white scurf on a head-like of a thrush, but nothing was found out. And in a week, on povtronyh analyses, have found an inflammation moch. Channels and a chlamydia. This business, like, I have cured. And now, here...

To me 22 years. Sex. partnyorshu, posl. Time, had about 2 months ago. In general, " bed business or affairs " that in norm or rate my "friend" "covers".
Izvenite if it was again expressed insufficiently precisely. If prompt what info it is necessary, I shall try to be more correct.
THANKS.

Doctor Vitaly
16.05.2003, 09:41
Frequent replacement of hair in the field of genitals (one drop out, others grow) the normal phenomenon. Probably, that a little bit greater, than you earlier noticed, is at present connected by that there was a reception of strong antibiotics at treatment of a clamidiosis, here those hair which grew in January now and are sprinkled. But it does not mean, as further process will be same. Simply there will be a replacement of hair and new will be more "durable".

As to density of a semen I would advise to hand over the analysis of a semen (spermogramma) at the urologist or androloga.

smb2007
17.11.2005, 14:51
Whether is the long-term hair parting on a head the reason of occurrence of some bald head? If yes, as it is possible to normalize body height of hair?
In advance thanks.