PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hope, such problem only at me...

belowmind
22.08.2005, 05:24
It, most likely, concerns or touches mentalities, and in any way to physiology. It is physically healthy, with a potency all by way of. Just in case, age - 17 years. Though, thinking, it is not strongly important. And a problem following.

Once at an opportunity it was not simple to borrow or occupy in sex of desire - did not consider or count enough given time, the partner did not arrange, etc. Once there was an opportunity and desire. Night, we with the girl in bed are betraid to all love joys... Later the girl has suggested to borrow or occupy in sex. Called to that itself is healthy, and I can be engaged in sex without condoms. Despite of my quiet application or statement that I am a virgin, the girl, it is lazy laying on a back, has suggested to spit and pass to actions. The desire was gone. And further became worse...

I wake up next morning near to the same girl. That sleeps. But the person needs to be awoken and sent vosvojasi. And so, instead of telling or saying something of type " dear or expensive, rise, morning ", there is a following: I look at the girl, I recollect the last night... And here me sharply pulls to... To the WHITE FRIEND.

No, no! Night has passed or has taken place very much even well, beshchz any perversions. All my consciousness understood, that all was just fine. But the sensation in a stomach spoke about the return. And if all on it or this has ended...: (

Now at any acquaintance (the FULL confidence and comprehension of a situation is considered) the lung podtashnivanie and a shiver in legs or foots is felt. Then all passes or takes place. It is necessary to the girl to tell or say, that she will kiss me (now, in the future), there is a nausea. Some drinks of cold water help or assist. The same if the girl kisses without the prevention or warning. The nausea comes right after a kiss. What the girl fine externally and, the main thing, internally was!
And God forbid to her to tell or say, that (today, in the future) we shall borrow or occupy in sex - a strong attack of a nausea. Water, Cerucalum and absence of the female person helps or assists with one room with me for a while 5-10 minutes

The same strong attack comes in case I eat (or have already eaten) and I stir or chatter by phone, listening, that my girl will do or make (or has already made) (naturally a sick negative actions of the girl is more often make).

I simply even to get acquainted with anybody I can not without excruciatings. I should leave for this purpose the house hungry that though somehow TO WEAKEN or EASY unpleasant sensations. So in fact cannot proceed eternally!

posogite to me, please! I Shall be grateful for the help.

Dr. Plakatin
24.08.2005, 13:59
It is necessary for you to address to the psychoanalyst. povsej visibilities there is any internal conflict. Yours faithfully. L.A.Plakatin www.neoclinic.ru

robobobot
09.10.2005, 03:42
And at me such was but only with one was nervous... Has grown thin fine and then itself has passed or has taken place in some months. And was nervous because knew that of that it was not necessary