PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Impressionability and psihoseksualnaja a trauma

alexful
18.09.2005, 14:35
To me of 36 years. In 11 years have performed operation on heart - a congenital pentade fallo. Was very vulnerable and impressionable child. Has gone through psihoseksualnuju a trauma - boys excruciated frogs, at me the member has strained. On the one hand it was very a pity frogs, with another - took pleasure, looking at how them excruciate. After puberty became onanirovat on boys, specially enclosing or laying them of frogs or rogatki, and itself it was hidden in scrubs. All it has for a long time beaten off desire to meet an opposite floor. The first woman was only in 26 years, but business is not has reached or not cunning even an erection. Then there were also other women, the erection remained very weak. Last years became onanirovat simply on boys with naked legs or foots and arms or hand, and even representing dressed with naked arms or hand and legs or foots. In imaginations of the boy play always an active role - excruciate frogs. To children never stuck - I do not wish to spoil to anybody a life. It is single. I work in library. On education the teacher-language and literature teacher. Still - never attracts to familiar boys, basically it is casual passers-by. The Gay-editions I try to avoid.