PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such happens?

MCH
24.08.2005, 14:50
Hello, prompt please, whether it is possible for me to help or assist:
I never tested an orgasm with the man. Exaltation is, sometimes there is a desire. New the man - also can even greasing though it is rare will be allocated. But no more that. I do not test any pleasant sensations, my clitoris does not react to touches. Erogenic zones so at me too are not present those.
I tried to address to the doctor, but he at all has not helped or assisted me.
The diagnosis was " frigidity of 2 degrees ".
I can take pleasure, if strongly I compress and I unclench femurs, without touches to a clitoris arms or hand.
I hid all time from the young man that I do not test and never tested an orgasm, the doctor has advised me all to tell - as a result my friend has left, having lived with me almost 4 years...
I am not similar to the infantile frigid woman, but the diagnosis me frightens... Really it for all life???
Please, respond me, whether it is necessary to me to search for the new doctor or to reconcile to the diagnosis????

Yours faithfully,
MCH

Dr. Plakatin
26.08.2005, 12:18
Certainly you should address to the doctor, only on internal consultation. There are certain exercises for development of sensitivity of genitals. Yours faithfully. L.A.Plakatin www.neoclinic.ru