PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Proctal or Anal sex

Tanja S.
20.08.2005, 12:55
Hello, the doctor!
My guy tried to enter into mine popku. Then the terrible pain and a blood has followed. Now proctal or anal sex is connected with unpleasant associations.
Can there are any exercises for development priests.
And more my guy does not wish to dress a condom at proctal or anal sex. Strange, he like in these questions well understands, always in interenete all interesting will study or investigate before to start business. Approves or confirms, that the bared member in popke - is not present risk something will catch.
While we only about the EXPERT talk. It is complex or difficult to me to be solved on it or him after that pain. Though very much hochetsja and me and the guy. Simply it would be desirable to receive advice or council from the present or true professional, that in the future there would be no problems.
Somewhere read, that from the EXPERT arises an incontience of a feces. Whether the truth it?
Many thanks.

u-95
22.08.2005, 01:12
At proctal or anal sex the risk to be ill than or is great. Are formed mikro treshcheny. Homosexuals therefore are considered as group of risk. Greasings are necessary speialnye for proctal or anal sex. And potihonichku postepeno since one finger insert but not farsiruja so that it delivered udavolstvie. The incontience of a feces and a prolapse of the rectum for example at sorts or labors are possible or probable.