PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on a semen

samaya
23.03.2004, 05:52
Whether there is an allergy on a semen? I live with the guy a floor of year. When we are engaged oral sex, somewhere minutes through 15 after the termination or ending at me the head, toshnit starts to be turned, and the head has few times begun to spin and I nearly have not lost consciousness... Recently it is necessary to pretend, that I it or her swallow (semen), and itself is imperceptible vyplevyvju... At hit of its or his semen on a skin - on this place red maculae are formed. Very much I like this person and I want from it or him the child. Whether it will turn out so, what my organism does not perceive it or him? And whether I can from it or him zaberemennit? I wish to note, that up to it or him such reaction with others nebylo.

evromedprestizh
25.03.2004, 13:12
Really, allergic reactions can be both on the person, and on its or his semen. It is necessary for you to consult at the doctor of the allergist or the immunologist.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category urologist-sexopathologist Molodtsov Anatoly Anatolevich.

Ivetta
03.07.2005, 22:09
the Initial report from samaya
Whether there is an allergy on a semen? I live with the guy a floor of year. When we are engaged oral sex, somewhere minutes through 15 after the termination or ending at me the head, toshnit starts to be turned, and the head has few times begun to spin and I nearly have not lost consciousness... Recently it is necessary to pretend, that I it or her swallow (semen), and itself is imperceptible vyplevyvju... At hit of its or his semen on a skin - on this place red maculae are formed. Very much I like this person and I want from it or him the child. Whether it will turn out so, what my organism does not perceive it or him? And whether I can from it or him zaberemennit? I wish to note, that up to it or him such reaction with others nebylo.