PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Silly ideas

Mentol
21.06.2005, 08:45
All occurs or happens under the standard scheme or plan: I get acquainted with the girl, sympathy, attitudes or relations. Business reaches bed, I learn or find out that she not "girl", all - impact. There and then begin prisledovat silly ideas: " And how at it or her was with that and how with that, she in the same way with someone slept, stryomno, it is insulting, can to her with the better was than with me? " Last idea in general from a head does not take off. In bed katorga - constantly I think of it or this, that with her someone as was as well as I now. Becomes not interestingly and unpleasantly. A kind I do not submit, but attitudes or relations vary instantly. It is more Further, all this develops with an arithmetic progression. I start to be jealous it or her of all friends. Me glozhet when she gde-that walks with girlfriends. Though I know that she very strongly likes me also the left steps will not afford. I am assured or confident of her. But the awful feeling of jealousy and any insult that she gde-that with someone now walks. All this starts to mix up or be admixed. Me jars on at any man's name from its or her lips. As a result all comes to an end with start. It is awful. How with it or this to struggle prompt please?! So cannot be any more. Girls it is a pity... And, nervy-nervy-nerves, all on loonies... Though I try to press in myself it, I can not. It is much stronger than me. How to be?