PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As well as with whom to begin

Veronica
13.05.2005, 13:57
Hello! To me 21 year and I yet did not have a sexual contact. I oche strongly am afraid of it or this. Attempts konchno were, but I am am worked always with a stopper. And as to relieve of it or this I neznaju. Help or assist pozhalujta. I now meet the young man to him 22 years and he too still the virgin. Whether it is necessary to me to begin with it or him or all taki needs to be begun with skilled or experienced. In advance thanks. Yours faithfully Veronica.

anuyta
13.05.2005, 15:59
I have lost virginity in 20, at most too there was any not clear stopper. If at you with the young man serious, more likely confidential, attitudes or relations you will not tell or say to him that will leave from it or him that " nabratsja experience " and then will return. It is not necessary zatsiklivatsja on this question. Like the friend druga-study or investigate a body each other on slightly-it in fact fine. Try or taste... It will not turn out today, it will turn out tomorrow. Success.

dorefa
16.05.2005, 18:04
Rule the first and last...
In postele all is possible.
And all will turn out.

Enotik
02.06.2005, 18:23
Veronica, do not write off or copy, like each other, in due course all will be. Only be protected and what not so... In a life any more zahochetsja.:)

Vanets
11.06.2005, 14:10
We too in 21 year were both devstvenny. It even is better. Trust, love. All was done or made smoothly in an impulse of passion and is absolutely imperceptible for both.
Try or Taste, clean or remove this stopper and esliv y like that with the liked person it will be in hundreds times luchshech I eat with someone another. I assure.

Wel:-D
15.06.2005, 03:43
All is correct. These are good advice or councils. Try so to make, it should turn out.
If will not leave - address for the help to the psychotherapist, in any case - do not start up " on samotyok ".

Marafonets
19.06.2005, 20:51
The kindest wishes! Do not panic, do not strain. Believe, Hope and Like. At you necessarily all will be adjusted!