PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain instead of an orgasm

Alex-S
23.04.2005, 18:06
Kind time of day. Can, someone faced such problem, and can help or assist us.

The short here in what - my girl cannot reach or achieve an orgasm (still never), sex experience big, health in norm or rate.
After good sex it or she is hurted very strongly with a bottom of a stomach or belly (minutes 5-10, then popuskaet).
Tried or Tasted various poses and technologies lask including opportunity completely her to supervise a situation (she was from above and it was given the sensations). Sex delivers both of us huge pleasure, but here...
I do not pursue an orgasm, - I try to deliver to her the maximal pleasure, but instead of it or him - a pain.
How to be what to do or make?

TSIR
24.04.2005, 19:21
1. Otsustvie an orgasm it is a problem for your girl? I explain: Absence of an orgasm at the woman at absence of sex disharmony in pair or steam and the internal conflict is not considered medical pathologies. Quality of sex attitudes or relations at the woman is not limited to an opportunity of achievement of an orgasm. From 40 60 % of women never tested an orgasm and did not reflect on the given question.
2. If the girl approaches or suits to sex attitudes or relations from a position of " a capture of an obstacle "-indispensable achievement of an orgasm if it becomes in the chapter or head of an angle of sex attitudes or relations the orgasm will hardly be reached or achieved, and pains after a coitus quite can be connected with frustratsionnym a syndrome, the problem or task that on achievement of an orgasm is not executed. I shall specify, it only my assumptions based or founded;established on enough poor or scanty data given you.
3. What is necessary? " Sex delivers both of us huge pleasure "
4. Remove or take off a problem or task, do not concentrate on the sensations, especially the girl. Any concentration-it or -this;-thus think. Sex not priemlet thought process. Think up to bed, and there dismiss.
5. The internal occurring is necessary for the detailed analysis with the sexopathologist

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n. The sexologist the leading scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation

Nadya-cat
28.04.2005, 08:25
Personally I had pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly at an inflammation of appendages...: (