PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Myzhtsy vaginas

Kira
19.04.2005, 15:11
Help or Assist! I do not wish to lose liked. At me too weak myzhtsy vaginas. Prompt as them it is possible to strengthen, what it is necessary to do or make exercises, though by something and as quickly it will work. I very much want, that to him with me it was good. Thanks!

Zex
22.04.2005, 00:39
I do not think that your pier the person from you will leave izza that that at you weak muscles......

On a subject. I read that vlagaltshchnye globules och pomagajut......

TSIR
24.04.2005, 19:01
To strengthen muscles tazovogo bottoms or funduses exercises on Kegelju help or assist. Them much, find conformity in the literature or the Internet.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n. The sexologist leading scientific employee NIi of Urology MZ the Russian Federation

Lynx
25.04.2005, 09:13
How about simulator TP Muranivskogo? About force of muscles (their strengthening) it is exact pomagaet! See on a site www.stanusuper.ru
And generally the love, present or true, from- force/powerlessness of muscles does not vanish!!!! You think what for are necessary liked! Also he is necessary to you such?

Nadya-cat
28.04.2005, 08:09
These exercises are interesting to me, therefore I have found one. There it has been written, that it is necessary to compress muscles vlagalitsa all over again slowly then to accelerate, kadzhyj day such exercises and they ukrepjatsja... Did not try or taste, therefore I do not know. If know what a string still, dak in this subject it is possible to share knowledge.;)