PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute, the dear doctor. At us here kaka...

Karina
05.03.2005, 12:25
Zdravstvute, the dear doctor. At us here what problem. We meets three months. Two weeks ago for the first time have decided to borrow or occupy in sex. To my partner 22 years. The orgasm at it or him has happened at once as soon as I have touched its or his advantage... And then at us more nothing has turned out... As we did not try... At it or him it was not simple erections. Next day all has repeated. The young man in horror. Speaks, that such with it or him never happened or was possible. I have calmed as I can - for the first time together, etc. But the situation has not changed. The erection was but for its or her high-grade sexual certificate or act has not sufficed. That is she has simply disappeared during. Why so?

TSIR
05.03.2005, 17:49
Hello!
Respond from what it I can not, since it is necessary to talk to yours parnerom. You have chosen correct tactics of behaviour. Try and to save further equal attitudes or relations, with comprehension concern to existing, I hope temporarily, a problem. Try to not resort in current of some time to the traditional sexual certificate or act, use a petting, do not hurry it or him. Try to find out that he is pleasant to him in sex contacts, that not priemlet. Not budte are too persevering. Will try or taste, write that has turned out. It will not turn out it will be necessary to meet the sexologist.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n, the sexologist leading the scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation