PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the big vagina?

Katya
03.03.2005, 11:55
My sex partner prefers proctal or anal sex. When I speak him about vaginalnom, he responds me, that at me very big vagina. I yet did not give birth or travail, therefore the vagina could not be stretched or dragged out. What does he have in view of? Or it simply excuses to be engaged only in proctal or anal sex to which he prefers. Other kinds lask are not interesting to him, neither vaginalnyj sex, nor kunilingus which, in general, - to mine causes in it or him disgust. (though I keep hygiene and nothing should cause a negative) As to me to convince it or him, what is it that's all right things and should not cause such negative reaction and that he wishes to tell or say, when speaks me what at me the big vagina?

TSIR
03.03.2005, 21:17
You absolutely healthy, sexly active girl with a wide range of an acceptability. I ask to remember it and to not be engaged in more silly reasonings on own defects and disadvantages. Your problem - not a problem of the big vagina. Throw out it urgently from a head! A problem in partner disharmony. It not your problem, is a trouble of your partner. To understand the reasons why he predposchitaet such type of sex attitudes or relations empty employment or occupation. In fact its or his most it does not disturb, and if disturbs that he expresses the trouble manipulating you, causing in you that inferiority complex ktoryj can be at it or him is available. An output or exit two-accept its or his such of what are, or to not accept and search for the new partner. Do not try to overpersuade it or him, except for a mutual boring in what it will not result or bring. Most glavnoe-this first offer of my answer. Remain healthy.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n., the sexologist of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation