PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist

Rybik
26.02.2005, 15:49
Hello, ask.

Problem such. I in June, 2004 have learned or have found out that to me the husband much
Changed in different forms. Raspingly speaking he had all that moves. After
Long mejatsev excruciatings I have forgiven or excused it or him and have started up home. In words all
super - love and tenderness but..... For 2 months he has wanted me 1 (one)
Time..... Speaks at job stresses and gets tired......
This its or his all attitude or relation to me seems to me. What to do or make? At us and not
Can after that that he has made to adjust normal matrimonial
Attitudes or Relations?
That that stresss and weariness nonsense - he got tired and moreover - when with
samalyota on business trips after rough labour activity nespamshi
Day and exhausted dragged maids in number or room and there them had as wanted....
And now with me practically ANYTHING also speaks that likes.....

What to do or make?? Who will help or assist? What is it in general? It or him does not attract now only
On me because I its or his wife?....

-
Yours faithfully,
tanya mailto:Fish-k@yandex.ru

TSIR
26.02.2005, 17:00
Hello!
Very emotional letter. On peak or pique of a uncooperative altitude structurally to solve a problem to not turn out. Calm down and give talk. How old are you and how long you married? Than you are engaged and your husband how spend leisure, than take a great interest or fond? Whether there Are children? What in your representation should be the spouse and who should be the wife? When married, what moved you to this moment? (you-it or -this;-thus I mean you unique, speech about your spouse does not go yet).
To your questions I can while only to respond what is it a life and change it or her you can only if want. It is not necessary to search guilty, it is necessary to decide simply what to do or make to YOU most.
I wait for answers and we shall speak further about it or this, we shall search for various ways of an output or exit from a situation.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna
k.m.n., the sexologist leading the scientific employee of scientific research institute of urology MZ the Russian Federation