PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Similar on a premature ejaculation

alexei-al
16.02.2005, 01:34
To me 17 years, at me are the constant girl (2 years), and we have overslept only once since with me something netak.
The matter is that when I am raised or excited that at me as it is necessary there is an erection, but in a minute from polovog a member begins will be allocated a transparent liquid (and I pochne do not feel it or this). In 2-3 minutes the erection weakens and soon can be gone and not appear absolutely any more again! But I thus feel nothing! I began to notice what is it occurs or happens constantly - when I am intimal affinity (laskah) girls, I look erotic films and t. Item
Besides at a masturbation the ejaculation occurs or happens too bysto 1.5 minutes.
Probably it and st a premature ejaculation, but in fact a liquid transparent and I feel nothing thus is roofing felt fading of exaltation!
Help or Assist please advice or council, in fact at such age to the sexopathologist you will not address, and I already start to be afraid to enter any affinity with the girl! And in fact stah it is very bad tembolee in such attitude or relation!
Please give sovt and explain that with me and that to me to do or make!