PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Masturbation also I can not terminate

Alex
02.02.2005, 13:14
At me a problem that I already nearby 2, 5 years am engaged in a masturbation. To me of 15 years. How it can affect or influence my health? Whether it is harmful? Now I have a little girl and when we with her are engaged sex I cannot how to terminate. With what it is connected? How to me to get rid of it or this?

Rover
08.02.2005, 15:34
I NOT the doctor!

It will not affect or influence your health in any way.
It is not harmful.

As to that you " cannot terminate " eventually all in itself will be adjusted.

Your time or temporary problem is connected by that stimulation of a penis by an arm or a hand at a masturbation gave you stronger sensation, than stimulation as which you feel at sexual contact. Your penis if so it is possible to be expressed, has got used to stronger stimulation.
Time you have already started to be engaged in sex, stop a masturbation and refrain from sexual contact to your girlfriend even for some days.
After that, at All of you will be as it is necessary.

mrs. Psy
09.02.2005, 14:00
In 15 years sexuality still unripe. The early beginning of a sexual life in any way does not promote reception of pleasure. Therefore advice or council sanctimonious - wait up to 18. And the simple answer - yes early still, therefore also is impossible. Does not suffice Testosteron-Depotum opportunities of mentality that and masturbirovat and to finish at the sexual certificate or act. The in itself masturbation does not carry any harm.