PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether in a head a problem?

andrey101
05.02.2005, 00:30
Hello. I have a problem from which I cannot get rid in any way. This premature ejaculation. I read on your site of answers in this occasion, but at me directly accident much. To me 21 year, with girls all vporjadke by way of dialogue but when business reaches up to what that lasok, here for example I kiss the girl of minutes 20, and then I come home all cowards excuse (in this liquid) and I try to think of other, and bit itself helps or assists nothing. Can will prompt what to do or make, what nibud medicines poprinimat that emotions to lower. And about bed to that if that is interestingly I after that again in fight I am torn, as though anything and nebylo but the linen is spoiled.:-(

Rover
08.02.2005, 15:41
I NOT the doctor!

The problem is connected with your youth:) and, accordingly, hypersexuality or the raised or increased sexual excitability.

When you will have a constant partnersha the problem will practically instantly disappear by itself. I promise!

For now, for salvage of linen, try or taste masturbirovat for half an hour before prospective appointment. It will lower a degree of exaltation a little and will prevent spontaneous emission of " this liquid ". It is not dangerous, as you then " again strain to be in action ".

andrey101
08.02.2005, 21:25
Thanks for advice or council. I hope that all obrazuetsja. I here heard about medical brakes which reduce excitability, but neznaju as they nazyvajutsja. They speak help or assist a little. As them in general to buy in a drugstore, I can not tell or say " Give me brakes from exaltation ". In advance thanks.

Rover
09.02.2005, 11:11
I NOT the doctor!

Andrey!

There are 2 types of similar agents.

1. The agents temporarily reducing sensitivity of a balanus. Them use for prevention of a premature ejaculation after the beginning of the sexual certificate or act (Excuse for formal tongue).
But it, obviously, not your case.

2. The agents reducing exaltation of nervous system. Every possible restful agents concern to them. It not specially " sex brakes ", however they help or assist to lower a level of exaltation.

But: First I not the doctor also have no right to you to recommend any medicinal preparations.
Secondly, 100 % of men collided or faced with this problem at the certain stage of a life almost. Well unless except for absolutely insensible and indifferent;)
This problem passes or takes place by itself during enough short time. It is not necessary to try to solve it or her by means of tablets.

mrs. Psy
09.02.2005, 13:17
All aforesaid I confirm. As the doctor, I shall add, that application of medicines in that case only will do much harm. And besides it will pass or take place. You still will regret, has what is it passed or what is it taken place;)