PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Orgasm

alla
23.08.2003, 17:36
The dear doctor! I do not know how to explain the problem, but she is connected with reception of an orgasm. The matter is that I test an orgasm only at densely close legs or foots, but I can not test it or him really, during the moment of the sexual certificate or act when my partner enters a member... I strongly complex in this occasion, in fact there is a sensation, that I frigidna... Help or Assist, please to me with this problem: I do not know, psychological she character or not, and whether probably "To learn" to receive the present or true orgasm?.. It is very important for me! Many thanks in advance - Alla

The dear doctor! Forgive or excuse, I likely have insufficiently precisely described the problem, I shall try to make it now. I since the childhood often masturbirovala, densely compressing legs or foots, also received an orgasm thus. Now, when I am engaged in sex with mine the man, I on former receive orgazi only so, at densely close legs or foots but when we start to be engaged in sex really, and he enters into me a member, I am very much raised or excited, and it seems to me, that just about there will come or step the Present or True orgasm, but nothing turns out... Probably, it from masturbations, from a habit?.. I so wish to feel it really, can, it is possible to stimulate it somehow?.. I ask you, the doctor, respond me!..

Altunin A.I.
24.08.2003, 12:52
Describe the situation more in detail. While nothing is clear that you have written.

The gardener
22.12.2004, 10:46
otmoderirovano.