PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with the husband!!!

Angeli2001
23.11.2004, 12:49
I married all about four months. Right after a honeymoon there were some problems. The husband not every day wanted sex and "otmazyvalsja" under pretexts ustalostii necessities early to rise. It very much touched me. I have told or said to him about it or this, and he "was corrected". But yesterday during employment or occupations by sex the husband has not terminated. He has told or said, what is it because he wants in a toilet.

And in general a lot of time is required to my husband to terminate. It basically arranges me, but whether it is normal?

Whether all is normal similar stuatsija? Or at my husband any problems with a potency?

mrs. Psy
23.11.2004, 15:23
It simply problem of " grinding of rhythms ". At you and at your husband, probably, little bit different sex needs or requirements. You have specified, that after the husband "was corrected" (that is I so I understand, has followed to your frequency), he after a while could not terminate. More likely it above its or his opportunities. It is normal. Advice or council two:
1. Consider, why you would like is more often, than to him? You test an orgasm? What exactly does not suffice you? A coitus? Lask? The Orgasm?
2. Talk to the husband in a foreshortening of search of compromises. He should not "be corrected". As well as you. It is just necessary to discuss how to make, that everyone were happy or enough. Probably, to be necessary to allocate steady "schedule"... Alas... Well before holiday when the husband will not be connected by necessity in the morning to run on job. The main thing that as a result of both of you were happy or enough. That is, probably, it is necessary to try or taste different variants and to try or taste until there will be a variant which will arrange both.

Angeli2001
23.11.2004, 16:40
By way of sex needs or requirements at us it has turned out so, that I up to the husband had many lovers, and I know, as as it is pleasant to me. And at the husband I the first.

I tried to explain unostentatiously to him, that the pleasure gives to me. Has learned to receive with it or him an orgasm (klitoralnyj and that happens at compression of legs or foots, but this all was not at once, and after a while after the beginning of joint residing).

It seems to me, that he by virtue of the inexperience hesitates of that ease from which I speak about sex and differences in sex experience.

Tell or Say, whether there can be problems with "konchaniem" and "hoteniem" from this shyness which suspiciously looks like an inferiority complex?

Also what it is possible for me to make in the given situation that also me and liked it was good?

mrs. Psy
24.11.2004, 14:44
In such cut or section something clears up. Quite probably, that problems of the husband are connected with its or his inexperience. However it does not relieve of the compromise. Kohl experience at it or him up to you was not, means to all other it is necessary also to develop or produce common language and a way of dialogue. In any case of a recognition of a difference of the constitution (well it is not simple as you at it or him the first - and suddenly he possesses the expressed emotional component in sex?) To not avoid. What with it or this to do or make? To observe, listen, and then to speak. To observe that is important for your husband in sex what is necessary to him preparation of that he is afraid, on what pays special attention. To listen, as he speaks about sex, to try to clear from what for it or him there is a concept "sex". Whether only it actually affinity or is necessary for something or for something else? Probably, development or manufacture of ritual of preparation for affinity is necessary... Well and then to speak. To find out, that is pleasant to him as he represented itself(himself) an intimal life... In pair or steam where one of partners is less skilled, mass of complexities. But and compensation is great - when all will be settled there is some chance, that the husband to you will be correct.. Well under some conditions. The main thing - between you is uniting feeling, on itself it is possible to be based.

Angeli2001
25.11.2004, 10:58
Thanks. We shall work above it or this. Only prompt how to untwist it or him on frankness. In fact he speaks all time, that that's all right.

mrs. Psy
25.11.2004, 15:11
Is better to speak about it or this after successful night of love, laying on its or his arm or hand (brachium)... " You know, sometimes it seems to me..... " Insert the turns or turnovers expressing doubt More often. But preliminary understand the information about which I spoke. That is conversation in tongue clear and not shocking it or him, during the moment of a relaxation and pleasure and it is obligatory with accent or stress on the feelings, should have result... While he only "reports" to you, that at it or him "it's OK";)

LAZY
29.11.2004, 12:36
Hm, and you spoke the husband, what you had many lovers up to it or him? If yes, whether that is not present at it or him any complex, what those were better, and he can oblazhatsja?
And about that at it or him later the orgasm happens so sensitivity there hardly can at it or him less, than at others. Then, try or taste, be synchronized:)