PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, who knows, pliz!!!

Maria and Andrey
11.10.2004, 19:13
Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out, whether exist in the nature of an agent lowering a sex inclination and overwhelming sex desire. It is desirable not hormonal. And if is, whether as they are called and on sale they in drugstores???

Rimma
06.11.2004, 00:32
And what for it is necessary to you?

Lev
07.11.2004, 01:56
The matter is that washing the spouse it is absolutely indifferent to sex. To ask and persuade I it or her it is tired. To change to her I do not want, and mastrubirovat I can not any more more. It would be desirable will get rid of constant sex desire. Simply by nature I such person, that am necessary for me at least two orgasms in day. It would be desirable to get rid of dependence...

JUVS
07.11.2004, 21:57
How old are you? And whether for a long time such situation with suprugoj? Whether Always so was? How much years you are married?

Mirek
07.11.2004, 22:05
To me 26. The situation such was always, up to zamuzhesiva, and after not especially (if has elicited, means very much has carried). In marriage or spoilage we three and a half of a year. If there is no opportunity to name an agent in a chat (ostensibly advertising, etc.), send please on e-mail, specified in the questionnaire.

- OLGA--
07.11.2004, 23:14
To treat that illness or disease is not, I shall not become. I hope, and nobody becomes. At you with the wife different sexual temperaments are at least. Besides in your family there is no mutual understanding, it is the fact. And consequently, tablets here will not help or assist. The only thing that it is possible to make (I hope, all the same to deprive with yourselves libido you not begin) - most or with assistance of the expert to talk to the wife for finding-out of the following:

Literacy spouses in questions of a floor and sexuality

Experience spouses and its or her outlook on the same questions

Its or Her desire to establish or install harmony in matrimonial bed

Under condition of finding-out of these three items or points and difficulties in realization any from them - I recommend to address to the sexologist internally together with suprugoj.

Grigo
07.11.2004, 23:35
GOREC has approved (): it is better to change the wife

Before it to make, it is possible to give her chance... And suddenly she simply DOES NOT KNOW...

Valentina B.
07.11.2004, 23:56
:eek: Surprisingly, you probably precisely sacred!!! It would be very interesting to look at your wife, than achieve such fidelity?!?! From my point of view (it is clear what not slishom valuably:cool:) it is not clear tada sense of marriage or spoilage... What for this all is necessary??? Romanticism romanticism, but in fact children too should be!!! Or she does not want children??? Forgive or excuse that I interfere...

LoLitka
07.11.2004, 23:59
References are given, the subject is closed. At occurrence of additional questions I ask to use PS or to open a new subject.