PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Some discrepancies in a sexual life with suprugoj

Porsche
20.04.2004, 06:34
Hello.
To me of 38 years, I am married second time, to the wife recently was executed 20. Together we some months. Me some moments in our sexual life disturb, namely that fact, that she practically does not test an orgasm from employment or occupations by sex by traditional way. Sensations of an orgasm are familiar to her - she always receives it or him, when we are engaged oral sex or she masturbiruet. As she said, the fact of absence of an orgasm during employment or occupations by love by traditional way does not disturb it or her, as to her pleasantly simply to make love, process gives to her the especial pleasure, but, she emphasizes it, a orgasm it something. On the observations I could draw conclusions with which she and has confirmed, that the phase of an orgasm at it or her is not obviously expressed, that is, during process at it or her sensations are strong enough and close to predorgazmennym. If to continue longly enough, approximately minutes 10-15 she in the extremity-extremities or extremity-ends;end-extremities will test an orgasm, but a trouble that I cannot make love in fast rate so longly and I get tired. About the same occurs or happens, kogdja I do or make to her kunnilingus - stably in 10-15 minutes at it or her there comes an orgasm. I do not complain of the physical form and a potency - in the years I am physically ready on a level of 1-st category - ?? on powerlifting. In the had a rest status for me not the problem to make love all the day and to receive an orgasm some times, two-rub or -three times for me the minimal result. The spouse physically also it is psychologically healthy, children at it or her were not. I consider or count, that as a whole our sex life is safe, but these nuances disturb me a little.

Wel:-D
20.04.2004, 14:38
If you are assured, that you those nuances about which you write it is valid only nuances disturb, a variant of norm or rate.
In home life they do not cause or cause a problem.

sunny
02.11.2004, 19:04
Something similar occurs or happens and in our family - I test basically klitoralnyj an orgasm, and vaginalnyj - if very or very much to try. But disturbs it in our case me, instead of the husband. Thanks you, porshe, now I have understood, that a problem all in ourselves, in our ideas and suspiciousness. And in fact actually all OK, the physiology, at each person an orgasm and ways different is simply those. And what you wanted? That the girl then has started to test vaginalnyj an orgasm?! In 20 years? Yes, it agree, such it is a lot of, and you them have seen for the life not one, and here now think, that at your wife - or at you - something not so. And so - some women AT ALL do not test vaginalnyj an orgasm, and the some people - only after sorts or labors (about the last - I hope, the rights? - to the doctor). Only it is not necessary idatsja to persuade it or her to get or start the child! Simply accept its or her such what she is and do not think of the failure. Both of you - healthy. Success!