PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, you show me though one mentally sick person, which with...

The Moon (dock. Isaev, prochtite pozhalujsto) - pr
27.08.2004, 05:49
The doctor, you show me though one mentally sick person, which itself considers or counts yourself as patients or patient. Everyone consider or count themselves healthy and homosexuals too. They are dangerous TO the SOCIETY (and according to them it is necessary izalirovat) in the following: 1. Threatens vymeraniem 2. Injures mentality of children 3. Rasprostnjaet diseases. If the nature has created people such why in zadnitse there is no greasing and children there are not born??? This all taki psiho illness or disease - samoja nastojashchija. On the bill of other countries, so there in general bezpridel! I in news heard, where that in the USA their marriages or spoilage wish to allow or resolve and resolve or allow to adopt children! The doctor, here you the psychologist, tell or say to me pozhalujsto what children can vyrosti in such family?

neznakomka
29.08.2004, 01:46
Dimochka, tu ymnitsa, tu prav, ya na tvoei storone, polnostiu s toboi soglasna. Ya yzasno protiv etix golybux i rosovuh, ny ih. Prosto zal i ih i obschestvo, kotoroe ih zaschischaet i prinimaet. Priyatno slushat kakoi tu ycheniy, Dima, no ne obiazatelno but ychonum, dostatochno but ymnim, chtobu ponyat, chto eti gei i lesbi nenormalnie ludi, bolnue, daze skoree vsego "oderzimie." Vot tak vot. Ydachi, Dimochka, s ychoboi. God Bless YOU, forever. Be happy. Everything the best.

The anonym
30.08.2004, 19:24
Well it so excruciates you? Can be search an output or exit from a situation, search for acknowledgement or confirmations to what are sick?:))))) a joke...

The anonym
31.08.2004, 22:05
On this portal one gays and lezbijanki. More precisely probably their all a little, here also shout in all carrion crows a throat. Behaviour of doctor Isaeva too under suspicion, t. To. He deletes objectionable questions. And so, izvrashchentsy... Behave silently and live easy))) Differently all this openness will get us (and us the majority, can not on this portal, but in a life it is exact) and then precisely we shall begin the open struggle against you. The biologist to whom 80, we shall send on pension, we shall bring Dimku from America (in America let with the gays borjatsja, they them have multiplied it, the free nation) And kranty to you, dochirikaetes-(

Nana
02.09.2004, 21:38
And - to mine, everyone who participated in this discussion, have forgotten about elementary norms or rates of behaviour and about the right of each person to the point of view. Dima, you the good fellow.

Isaev D.D.
04.09.2004, 18:39
It is senseless to answer questions to people who wish to hear nothing except for the opinion All your items or points have no anything the general or common with a real state of affairs On last question I shall respond: researches have shown, that in homosexual families absolutely normal and healthy children grow!

Isaev D.D.
06.09.2004, 03:21
As I already marked or celebrated, the level of culture of the person and civilization of a society is distinctly shown concerning to sex. To minority and so the majority of reports to read it is a shame

Nona
08.09.2004, 03:01
" Behaviour of doctor Isaeva too under suspicion "... Yes if we had all such democratic, kompententnye professionals with the great sincere approach to each person individually then also similar judgements would not be...

neznakomka
08.09.2004, 23:13
Doktor, a y menya voznik vopros, ili podozrenie. A ka kakomy tipy vu otnosites??? K sexmenshunstvam, ili k seksbolshunstvam????

Nona
12.09.2004, 02:56
This or Thus already rasping vmeshatelsvto during a private or an individual life of the doctor also is impossible to all rules of ethics of behaviour. Dushechka, behave more modestly and more correctly, to you my wish.

Dima
14.09.2004, 10:13
Dear doctor Isaev! But in fact you do not answer in this case. You speak, that " it is correct, because is true ". With thinking people so will not pass or not take place. Yes, I cannot and I shall specially not deal with this problem, but it would be desirable podiskutirovat with vrachom-the professional and to look or see, as he will respond to my reasons. If you will prove to me, that I am wrong - is remarkable! If I have offended you something, I am sorry. Simply on me have thrown, and too nerves not iron. I there have written in occasion of the reasons in other subject. Thanks.

Njumchik
16.09.2004, 22:06
Dima, tell or say, you the professional of the business or affairs? So what for to become on that path which you understand a little moreover you cause on discussion of doctors professiolnalov? You have doubts in occasion of your orientation and you cannot be defined or determined? Well in any way you to not understand, come nevertheless to us, all you will inspect, you will write down, snimim kinoshku, you will study or investigate then. If ponrvitsja, welcome in our series.

The anonym
20.09.2004, 20:59
Isaev has given exhaustive answers. To that that is not clear? Dima, it not seems to you, what you have passed all sides? You have nothing to do or make, here you and rasprjagaesh horses: (((

Dima
24.09.2004, 13:03
Njumchik, doubts at me are not present, in spite of that you have thought. That you so have thought, I have understood from first your post. And in general yes, has sat up here. Vse-taki I hope prohonour one more answer. And any question and if you wish to learn or find out something can interest, it is not obligatory to become the professional. Simply at us here homosexual marriages or spoilage have resolved recently so this subject is very actual everywhere.

The anonym
25.09.2004, 18:44
Merikos Dima, at you a diarrhea? To drink piljulku did not try or taste? Believe fine helps or assists:)))

The sun
28.09.2004, 11:04
Diarrhea has attacked on a the Moon. Treat an intestine.

Olga
30.09.2004, 03:58
From what stati the professional should waste time, forming self-confident deaf or indistinct ignoramuses? This subject - well interests you and be engaged in self-education or act in medinstitut and specialize in her. But yet do not receive officially confirmed certificate of the expert, moderate ambitions and self-confidence. Nobody is obliged to rake avgievy stables of your prejudices.

PerGynt
03.10.2004, 01:00
Olga is absolutely right! If she still so acted under all nikami, instead of under one...., and that kak-that is a little believed in sincerity by you told or said...

Per Gjuntu.
04.10.2004, 16:11
At me only one nik.

The anonym
05.10.2004, 06:13
All is thought over precisely and clearly up to the smallest details:-) One have not considered, dear or expensive racers, except for you here drop in also hackers who perfectly calculate IP. All divine blessings in a field of comedy skirmishes!:-)))

Lana
08.10.2004, 06:44
Yvazhaemyi Dr. Isaev, nedavno yvidela v prodazhe kitaiskii " vagina shrinking " krem. Izgotoviteli garantiruyt chto krome " shrinking action " krem eshe imeet i dezinfetziryeshee svoistvo. Naskolbko bezopasno polbzovatbsya takim kremom? Esli besopasno, to kak chasto eto mozhno delatb?

child
11.10.2004, 05:43
Ask the Moon he to you will tell that as well as where to pull together.