PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much do not like the size of my breast (there is no even the first). I wish to make op...

Natasha
27.08.2004, 20:53
I very much do not like the size of my breast (there is no even the first). I wish to perform operation. And what men think of prostheses?

Isaev D.D.
29.08.2004, 18:48
Dear Natasha! Silikonovye prostheses are good that at them only to look (and if operation is perfectly spent), and here to the touch they absolutely artificial sensation of rubber balls: - ((

Chamois
01.09.2004, 21:57
There are prostheses to the touch as the presents.

The anonym
05.09.2004, 21:20
The doctor is absolutely right!

The anonym
06.09.2004, 23:01
Doctor Isaev, and often to you was necessary to feel silikonovye busts?:-)

The anonym
08.09.2004, 04:59
Though you and grebannaja, a tactless silly woman, but I shall tell or say to you, that the presents, beautiful natural freshness and protogenic beauty suffice the doctor also... You, neschastnyj-is not counted. And here by virtue of the first trade of the surgeon and enough high erudition, is possible and without oshchupi the nobility that such silikonovye prostheses.

Angel
11.09.2004, 17:54
Dear doctor D.D.Isaev! Calculate by means of the administrator the address of the impudent fellow and bring an action against it or him. On one site similar attacks to address of doctors are inadmissible. What for for the reference or manipulation? What for familiarity? The respect and love of patients to the doctor do not mean, that it is possible to ask similar swinish questions...

The anonym
13.09.2004, 00:00
Angel, you are absolutely right. The culture of dialogue on this page and the attitude or relation to doctors leaves much to be desired. Look or see. As otnesli to Milan Izidorovichu, and in fact it too the doctor, and even therefore is reputable. In the real life, for certain the similar joker would obtain, and here all escapes punishment.

Lerchik
15.09.2004, 09:55
Anonimochka, we kak-that have got used to the doctor, Milan Izidorovich nobody whence has undertaken knows, especially the psychologist cannot be the sexologist. Here something not so: 8 ((And about busts and their palpation, well sumashedshaja, what from it or her you will take? All makes advances to the doctor, kak-as if he did not see similar daunok. Do not pay attention: 8))

Lerchik
18.09.2004, 13:00
Anonimochka! It would be desirable to add, having seen or overlooked your favourite Milan Izidorovicha, has not revealed any kriminala in relation to it or him;them. What for howl in skies? An another matter, that all answers of the given doctor are given in a correct orientation, so it already its or his costs, instead of visitors of a server. Do not despond, anonimochka! Honour of your Milan Izidorovicha is not soiled:-8))

The anonym
18.09.2004, 16:54
Lerchik where you climb with the diploma of the economist - and that for the diploma, the woman under 30, and only 3 months ago has received higher education (or has bought or purchased, that most likely). Not to you to judge, the rights Milan Izidorovich or not - 7 years in medical then you will express the opinion will be disaccustomed. And more, if you have forgotten, Isaev too has the second specialization - the psychiatrist. If to respect with doctors on this site, all. And that turns out the double standards, with one doctor respect deservedly, and to the second even to listen do not want, and oskarbljajut only because he from Europrestige

Vasek
21.09.2004, 03:07
It agree with the anonym if Isaev advice or council Europrestige all has not time to respond all let will give or allow, ravo konsultavtsija the doctor, than vobshche without the answer

Lerchik
22.09.2004, 00:04
Anonimochka! At you again promashechka has left: 8 ((Vo-the first, I not the woman, and 27 years or summer woman. Vo-the second, mine obrazovane not redeemed, as at you, and the present. I while the young doctor the gynecologist, submitting good hopes. Come to me on reception, you will see greater or big turns. I do not wish itself to advertise or promote here but if personally it is necessary for you, I can otpisat where I accept. So I wait, worrying anonimochka! Validly I concern to all doctors, but, forgive or excuse, dear or expensive, for the first time I hear, that the psychologist could become the sexologist. Usually psychiatrists and endocrinologists can receive in parallel this science and the diploma: 8)) Yes you do not worry so strongly, I at all do not accept participation in the project 03, here I come exclusively from friendly attitudes or relations, to the big respect and sympathy to clever and talented doctor Isaevu, notice to the psychiatrist first of all, to the surgeon in the second, to the psychologist, the psychotherapist and the sexologist, the considerable luggage of knowledge behind brachiums, soglasis, not harmfully and to learn. But the report to give I is obliged nobody. And here similar girls, type you, try to prove something, something to salt or do a bad turn. Believe, dear or expensive, in Peter Isaeva respect also similar komarinnye with stings to it or this not a handicap, and, opposite or on the contrary. So you also are the most best advertising: 8)) Listen to to itself want also who there is to the person, its or his pain and soul or douche so you anything to change not in forces, anonymously inconsolable girl more close: 8))

The anonym
25.09.2004, 07:03
Who to console you I was going to, whether? So you that Lerchik, which pregnant wife of the artist? I thought you from female psychology. How state of health, on what a month? And Isaev the competent doctor, that certainly does not exclude, that Milan Izidorovich too the good expert.

Sara
27.09.2004, 11:46
The good person Milan Izidorovich - still does not mean at all competent spetsialist-the sexopathologist:)

child
28.09.2004, 17:14
Yes Isaevu D. is not present peer or even approximately similar!!!!!!!! What for nonsense to compare different Sidorovichej and Kobelkovyh with Dim Dimychem? Let write everything, and to read we begin who more cleverly and more necessary to us.