PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Myself I do not know

vapshv
24.09.2004, 15:28
Everyone speak, that it is better to ask the girl that is pleasant to her, what caress, where at it or her an erogenic zone... I the girl, but I do not know myself. Concept I have no where at me erogenic zones and as it is pleasant to me that me caressed. I like any of caress, but here they do not lead up to an orgasm. I probably from those who can be caressed hours, but I and shall not test an orgasm.
And questions of type " Well, soon? " Me irritate... I can prompt nothing to the partner. That not mnee sex brings to me pleasure, and I vobshchem not strongly experience about an orgasm (though it would be desirable it or him to test ve), but here guys consider or count, that they it or him test time, also I too should, and if at me IT or THIS was not, something means or they "luzery" or with me not so.
Well as to me to learn or find out itself?

mrs. Psy
24.09.2004, 21:44
First, let's tell or say at once: you should nothing to anybody. If the guy so is disturbed with absence at you an orgasm is its or his problem. Probably he does not consider, that for women the beginning of a sexual life and an orgasm are not combined in any way. It is Less 5 % of ladies test an orgasm on 1 year of a sexual life, the majority nauchaetsja to it or this only after a birth of the first child. And for accent or stress in the form of a question " well, soon? " I would kill at once...
About knowledge itself... Here alas the man to not manage. The best way to learn or find out where at you erogenic zones is a caress patient and skilled or experienced men... Or patient and enamoured.