PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem!!! Help or assist somebody NORMAL advice or council! To me has changed mu...

anjuta
31.08.2004, 08:28
At me a problem!!! Help or assist somebody NORMAL advice or council! To me the husband has changed. I understand, is what is it banal. But the matter is that he did or made it during several years and its or his all this time practically there is nothing was to reproach. That it or he has a mistress I has learned or has found out absolutely casually. I understand, that it is possible to do or make "IT" and in the afternoon, but vsyo-peerly in fact it would be desirable probably and vecherok though time to spend. My husband from job comes back in time, days off and we spend holidays together, at us much in common and during too time we with it or him very different. He always to me is close or attentive and we have children whom he very strongly likes. He speaks, that THAT WOMAN absolutely for it or him means nothing, that it or he to her does not have absolutely any feelings. Speaks, that she simply was and was... Instead of will be and it is not necessary. If it simply sex I still kak-could understand that, but what for it or her then to us home to result or bring in my absence, with gifts to present... And so my problem consists in what: How to me to force after that to believe the husband, in fact if at it or him so all is remarkable it turned out to hide all this time where a guarantee what is it all will not proceed? Help or assist somebody advice or council. Only to get divorced I from it or him I do not want. And a wedge a wedge to knock out too not ochne it would be desirable, vrjatli will help or assist.

Zjuka
31.08.2004, 18:13
Forget and forgive or excuse, no trouble is not present, if she odna-means more purely or cleanly than if he will start to catch successively different. And it is better to not try to learn or find out, if you do not wish to tear with it or him. You in fact well lived, yet did not know, here and do not climb in this jungle. Calmnesses!

anjuta
01.09.2004, 05:01
Thanks big for the answer. But from one only ideas, that he deceives me, on soul or douche so is nasty... And still she wishes to give birth from it or him to the child and though it obviously is not necessary to my husband, special efforts that it or this has not occured or happened he does not put, probably hoping for it or her in this question. And if the woman strongly wants something, is clear she of it or this sooner or later dobyotsja. Also what then?!! Too to live easy?!!

Svetik
02.09.2004, 12:34
And I with the husband after similar cannot sleep. As I shall present, that he was attached by the causal place in another so it becomes opposite. Also has put at all that I at it or him am far not the first, and it is simple in 11 years lived together such things you start to perceive on another. It was so mine, that sensations, kak-as if he someone has given me, instead of. Treachery in a word. Here so now also reaps the fetuses, in fact fine understands, that to me with it or him it is bad in postele. Itself also has punished. Only I that too have suffered. ITSELF ZHALKOOOOOOOOOOOO........

Marina
04.09.2004, 01:38
Speak, that clever women make light of it, forgive, and do not get or start conversations. Will pass or take place, etc. But there is a question: what for then the family, what for to be together if you do not believe? I think, that just that "one", and is bad: the present or true treachery. When change are better". But treachery in any case as name. It first of all also destroys or blasts the one who has betraid: he never becomes former. I was convinced repeatedly. I do not know, that to you to advise, and so it is serious, and etak. Impunity corrupts, adherence to principles threatens with loneliness. I have forgiven or excused and did not recollect, but all of us dispatch peerly or deliver peerly;have peerly missed. It is necessary very sincere and improbably difficult raskajane - then, can be... Be courageous and let to him know, how it is deep you are shaken or amazed and offended. Also think, whether can live, not coming back to it or this, not recollecting, not suspecting.

Isaev D.D.
05.09.2004, 03:18
Dear Anyuta! If the husband will not feel on itself any consequences sodejannogo hardly to change Therefore he should feel not revenge, but intensity of attitudes or relations and their unsteadiness, fragility iz-for the behaviour!

Bison
05.09.2004, 20:35
Worse the Swedish family... It is necessary to respect with itself - that children will tell or say?!!

Thunder and Lightnings
06.09.2004, 23:42
For the first time I see that g-n Isaev has given so worthless advice or council

Masha
07.09.2004, 19:11
And advice or council of doctor Isaeva is pleasant to me!

Thorn (not the doctor)
09.09.2004, 01:04
" As to me to force after that to believe the husband ": only deleting of memory. It will be realized in 22 century. " Where the guarantee what is it all will not proceed? ": any. Continuation as the successful practice of covering shows, does not depend on something. " What for it or her then to us home to result or bring in my absence, with gifts to present ": and you would sleep or burn " for idea "? " Help or Assist somebody advice or council. ": I help or assist. I support or maintain the doctor.. - while you forgive the husband, he will do or make that did or made. Without seryoznyh "razborok" nothing will be solved.

Thorn (not the doctor)
10.09.2004, 10:25
Marina, you have very well expressed. I shall add: "ONE" is it can appear elementary laziness (to search for another).:) and the amusing moment: If he will divorce, also "mistress" can lose for it or him interest (in view of absence of the factor of "change").

The anonym
11.09.2004, 17:28
You know, I was in such situation. And all conversations, and reproaches a little that gave some tear - he spoke, that that, another, anything for it or him does not mean also he with her rasstanetsja. However all time pulled, and represent as with us met (we single) - half-evenings will spend at me, then to her, and on the contrary. Thus spoke, that likes only me, and with that he needs to understand time. But I have solved a problem before surprise simply, itself did not expect. Has talked to the competitor, she so has got a fright, that about their communication or connection learn or find out (and she was going to in marriage for another - too that still a feature), that bystrenko all and has stopped. It was found out, that from my liked to her were necessary only money - has made a large number debts, and to the future husband (he at not so correct and would learn or find out that similar there and then with her has left) was afraid to tell or say, and money to take there is no place. Now here lives in constant pavor, that I vse-taki shall tell.
So operate or work activly, for the happiness it is necessary to struggle.

Love
13.09.2004, 05:41
Dear, Anyuta. Probably uchast women such. To be the wife very complex or difficult "post" the truth "honourable". I in the same situation 5 years. In the beginning wished to deprive with itself a life - could not. It was excruciated terribly and itself and it or him. He saw all understood, but on former met. Though also did not like, but it is sexly she it or him straivala more "newcomer" It he to me has then told. And so on a life all is clear In fact for many years of a joint life we lose an acuteness of sensations, and in fact as zhochetsja freshness. It I from area of physiology that is to explain and understand it is possible. And from area of a sincere, moral status to accept it it is complex or difficult, but on a life it is necessary. All passes or takes place will pass or take place also it. At my husband all has passed or has taken place also he to me is very grateful for my patience and comprehension, zhotja scandals was much. Mine to you advice or council try to muffle in itself jealousy, hostility. Be above, is wiser than this situation, forgive or excuse it or him. If yet did not speak with it or him about it or this do not speak. And if he knows, that you know, serious conversation once is necessary. And then only belief in the given promises. To you it will be easier. Try or taste. If want write to me mskp-red@mail. ru

Katya
13.09.2004, 23:31
I am amazed to you, people! " Uchast women such ", "suffer or bear", "forgive or excuse"... We THAT ON caucasus OR CENTRAL ASIA?????!!! Yes as so it is possible?! He has wiped legs or foots about you, and you forgive or excuse... Well it is necessary to respect with itself though chut-hardly!!!!! Itself you will not respect with yourself and feeling of advantage to have, and at it or him it to you whence will undertake?!

Helen
14.09.2004, 01:42
You know, all this surprises me rather. Men are erected in a rank of idols. That he will not make all - SUFFER or BEAR. Perhaps, they also change, because know, that them will forgive or excuse. And what women, at you never arose desires to change for the sake of a variety and something the newcomer? You have not made it or this why? Likely because did not wish to betray the liked person or because was not IT or THIS (the husband, children, job, shops , etc.). A variety it wanted well, here you, and let with you and diversifies. Will give you that money which gave the mistress, and you on them buy or purchase the beautiful linen, new spirits, will make manicure .da really marriage or spoilage it difficultly, it it is necessary to work all time, and men did not reflect on it or this? And the last And can spit upon everything, regret itself? To live one (or with the child) and to choose men most? Can still it will be adjusted?

Marina
14.09.2004, 13:51
Torn, thanks)). Helen, certainly, it will be adjusted. In three months after leaving or care "husband" I feel recovered from terrible illness or disease as if or as have cancelled a verdict)). Also I am horrified: as I could "suffer or "bear, "forgive" - both other defeatist and humiliating verbs. Hearings about the world which has failed after leaving or care of the person which has betraid you, are considerably exaggerated. If there is no internal harmony and internal concurrence (and after such opening it, alas, it is impossible) there is nothing to fracture spears also. The world much more than one, let even kogda-that liked and native. And live in a status of lie can only very strong - or very weak person. Anyuta, you are ready to pass or take place on nine circles of a hell?

Anyuta
15.09.2004, 17:36
My God! Also what to do or make? Here I sit now sdes, one. The husband on business trip, children sleep in the next room, ask when the daddy will arrive, wait and miss on it or him;them. The husband just called, speaks, that too misses. I have everything, on an extreme measure much. And he gives money to me both on belyo and on manicure and on many other things. Yes he does not refuse to me there is nothing. Both the attention like renders also gifts dear or expensive does or makes. But... Not only me one, but also her. Also what??? Speaks, that likes me, instead of it or her, that wishes to be with me (and has put at all in children), instead of with her. But I know that, that he continues to meet her. He, by the way not in a course, that I know, that he has not left her. Also what, here he will arrive and burn all a dark blue flame??? I proud and at me am honour?!! Here if he did or made this all in opened or open..., and so externally all is remarkable at us!!!

JUlja
17.09.2004, 03:14
And it is a pity, that there are no agencies, type detective to which could charge such things... I would address...

The anonym
18.09.2004, 17:30
JA-the woman also fooled around not time, and he about it or this has learned or has found out. Also what? Yes anything, and now we live, but he to me did not change, eto-.i never I heard 100 % of its or his reminders on it or this if only it is strong nazhretsja can name the prostitute, and if I shall finish it or him. And in the beginning otnoshenij-well it is direct as soon as you will change, then I shall throw! Also changed, and children have acquired (but from it or him!), and anywhere has not got to. And me its or his these words on a drum or reel, still who is pleasant, still I shall meet, and it is not necessary to regret about what as the past you will not return, ono-the PAST! Like itself today, receive pleasure from a life, and it is not necessary to erect all in morals, from it or her only it is nasty on soul or douche, he izmenil-she suffers! Well fill to him a muzzle, can, it becomes easier, and it is better most to meet the lover!

JUlja
19.09.2004, 07:58
Actually, an output or exit one - most it is necessary to become on legs or foots... And on linen and manicure most to earn... Here you will become the independent person then you will be the mistress of position. You will want - you will forgive or excuse, you will want - you will expel, you will not depend on it or him. At me all does not turn out yet, but ahead:)

Victoria
19.09.2004, 20:33
Dear Anyuta!
I now in the same position. Has lived with the husband of 14 years, have together gone through so much: both its or his infarct, and mors of its or his son from first marriage, and mors of its or his mother, and one year ago its or his operation on heart. Till last day spoke, that is more dear or expensive on the Earth at it or him than anybody is not present. And one month ago has suddenly declared or announced, that leaves to another (for 25 years is younger!) as at it or her in couple of months the child will be born from it or him.... Here it was a shock for me, so a shock.
Thought, that heart will not sustain such sufferings.
And then one friend has advised to not try to understand the reasons of its or his act, continuing it or him to like and regret, and strongly, strongly on it or him to become angry and begin to hate. Temporarily, that this hatred not razela itself but only has only helped or assisted vystojat. I Also have taken in arms or hand, at brief occurrings with it or him (business character) is very quiet and indifferent. Has seen there and then as he has become agitated, as tries something such to tell to me now or then kogda-nibud. That is already wishes to pave the way, and if in the further with her will not develop.... And I there and then cut off all attempts of conversations and explanations. Marvellously to me so it is easier much. Even already there is a sensation, what not he has left, and I have pushed away its or his Judas and is proud have left or be cunning. Try to play such role, in fact all we women magnificent actresses. You are surprised, how it is healthy at you it will turn out. And the main thing to not search for the reason in itself. Not you are bad, and he you is not worthy it has appeared. Inspire itself it and believe in it. Every day look or see at itself in a mirror in the morning and tell or say:
I the most beautiful, the most sex and devilishly like all men .
And that shine in opinion of has appeared such hazardous and attracting... Already even it is a pity to me your silly muzhenka.
You will still soon the happiest woman, I to you precisely guarantee it. Anyway I in the future happiness believe, though to me already and 44..
Victoria.

The anonym
20.09.2004, 00:52
When the muzhik changes, he fine realizes, that cause, or will cause you a huge pain. The matter is that such djadjam TO SPIT on it. It or him to spit that you for it or him have made, on the one who you and that you. For them it is important - to insert in " is younger and ponovee ". Your emotions, experiences, your appearance, diligence, children, business or affairs, the house, love, care (everything, from And up to) - are not the factors, capable to stop them. The main thing - movements pipiskoj, pleasure. You begin to forgive and like such?!! Can, most to look ponovee, than such barahlo?

child
21.09.2004, 15:41
It again I, on 10 : 27 : 02! Business, can, still that I never financially depend on it or him. For all time, that we together, I almost always earned more it or him, and sejchas-already a stereotype of attitudes or relations, and he does not try to lift a tail at all! Muzhiks should be held so that they knew the place, and then there will be no female tears from their mean acts!