PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have visited any more many sites. It would be desirable to listen to comments...

The father
27.08.2004, 04:02
Hello! I have visited any more many sites. It would be desirable to listen to comments here.

To me 42 years, my daughter go the sixteenth year, and here some months we live with her as the husband and the wife. I shall tell or say at once, that I do not test delights in this occasion, and I try to understand, how it could happen, and the most important what to do or make further? On this site has got With THIS PURPOSE. Has started to read all reports successively, hoping to find similar cases, but, having spent an hour on reading of all this bosh, has decided to tell about the situation.

Now it is a lot of lonely fathers, and, maybe, my experience will allow to avoid mistakes or errors in attitudes or relations with the children. The main advice or council - seriously concern to education of the child, study it to do or make, read the serious literature then to you much will be clear in behaviour of your child at different stages vzroslenija. In fact at reading materials of this site, you are horrified: the child at any age has certain stages of sex development, the spontaneous erection is observed even at thoracal babies. And if the daddy notices, that the nine-year daughter spies upon it or him in bathing only pridurok will solve, that the daughter has ripened for sex and it is necessary to push the member to her in a mouth. Children always at the certain age transfer or carry the erotic imaginations on parents and close relatives. These are laws of development of the child, and, if small dochurka koketnichaet with the daddy, that frequently very much even risky only because she subconsciously trusts it to the daddy: On itself it is possible to study, he will not make badly. She studies to be the woman, she PLAYS. And as it is healthy to guess in the child of feature of the future woman. To accompany her in one cases or to show inadmissibility of others. I never shall believe, that the child till thirteen years reflects on sex and furthermore will offer its or his father. Erotic imaginations - yes, and here minet, kunnilingus and other about what so like to write on this site... The child it is possible only to force for these or it;this to be engaged, it is raspingly having intruded in its or his private world, having broken or disturbed thus natural formation of its or his soul. Forcing the child to be engaged in sex, you fracture its or his representations about the world, about parents, you deprive with its or his feeling of safety in family, in general, you SPOIL it or him.

Advice or Council to the father who is bringing up the daughter: you also are ideal the man, the standard to which your daughter will subconsciously aspire when becomes adult. To approach or suit to a mirror and look or see - you to her want such happiness?

And now to my problem... The one who reads this my report, will ask: as so, such correct, and sleeps with the daughter. I think, that I know, why it has occured or happened, and my experience will help or assist somebody. The matter is that concerning other women I from the very beginning went on an occasion at the daughter.

First time after divorce I have resulted or brought the girl in the house when to my daughter was six years. They have not found common language, quarreled, and I always sided with the daughter. Has ended with that my daughter has strongly bitten it or her, and the girl has struck it or her. Now I understand, that the daughter should be punished, but I have expelled the girl.

In second time I tried to create family when to a daughter was eight years. She has simply escaped from the house and has promised to escape, while in the house there will live the extraneous woman.

In twelve daughter the first time has made a row, when I have not come at night home, and after pair such scandals I have ceased to go one on any parties with friends.

In fourteen I have superseded c kitchens or cuisines, and the daughter to bring there was constantly my to a focus to how she well copes with a facilities or an economy, and no wife is necessary to me. In passing with it or this I have dismissed the very young secretary whom, in obshchem-that, and took for sex. Opjat-taki under the insisting of the daughter. And it has been made under a kind of care of me.

And now all has come to the end here with it or this. And only two times were engaged in sex.

Here all too not so is simple, as in second time I have paid attention, that the erection proceeded and next day (for the first time there was the same but then I have not given to it or this value or meaning;importance). The daughter is externally happy, she speaks, that now to me the present or true wife, results or brings a heap of reasons, that it's OK and perfectly, plans supposedly we shall leave, we shall adopt the child and so on... And I simply do not know, that will be further, seriously I reflect on suicide.

In general, here such situation. A conclusion from here such: if you one bring up the daughter, be more rigid in questions of private life. The child since the childhood should be shown, that the daddy has a private life, and on the child light a wedge has not converged. I tried to become for the daughter to everything, and here that has turned out.

And here it also is the present or true incest with all following problems and questions.

Lapochka
30.08.2004, 21:29
You forgive or excuse me, but you the pedophile and izvrashchenets.
So to act or arrive with the daughter.
You the adult chedovek, and she still the child!
Immediately stop this all for advantage or benefit of your daughter.
Can daughters will hardly, but you explain all to her, and the earlier, the better.
Otherwise you will hate yourselves.

Reaction
31.08.2004, 20:44
Under your story it turns out, that your daughter the most experienced seductress who is cut off all of you of a way. Simply small monster and manipulator Lolita, and you such obedient and vseugozhdajushchy the boy.

To ode Colon
04.09.2004, 07:58
It appears there are situations more terribly mine.

Viburnum
06.09.2004, 14:47
Such attitudes or relations should be stopped sharply. Yes, your daughter it becomes sick at break of your attitudes or relations, she can zakatit hysterics, be broken. My advice or council - immediately stop all dialogue with the daughter on a subject of sex between you, and break all its or her attempts to drag you in bed. Yes, will be hardly and painfully, but in the further. It will cause less pains. Than your continuation ottnosheny. Probably at your daughter it was generated edipov a complex.

The woman
10.09.2004, 09:44
Situatsija-analogue. One my friend " the groom has thrown " the pregnant woman. She has given birth to the boy. Also began to live for it or him. All for it or him. She nursed it or him almost till 4 years (in norm or rate of 9 18 months, it is no more!) . Its or His coevals in children's to a garden already began to be interested in girls, and he sleeps with mum in one bed and sucks a breast. She has found in herself forces to stop it. Believe, for liking mother psychologically it is very serious (I too with huge work tore off the child from a breast). Children are severe and exacting. They do not go on kompromisy. On that we and liking parents. We know, that we are right and we have the right to apply force (not physical, but force of the person and will). And even are obliged to make it. You regretted also yourselves too, be fair, she in fact not another's to you. She - a flesh from a flesh of your wife - women from whom once you have already decided to live together. But THINK again! Kto-someone should be strong. Parents are obliged to sacrifice themselves, to not be afraid to be unloved, and to direct or refer children there where it is necessary. I am afraid only, that the girl is already too spoilt. Sdelanogo you will not correct. But it is meaningful to address to the psychologist.
Be strong and firm. Believe, you operate or work correctly and for its or her blessing (I have in view of homing to a normal way).

Ant
12.09.2004, 12:10
http: // www. sexopedia. ru/wwwboard7070. shtml People, well how much it is possible to copy histories from various sites! It would be time and brains to work and compose something original, let not "War and peace", but all...

Alina Elektro
13.09.2004, 15:45
Ant, here not compositions write, and speak and share real experiences.

Ant
14.09.2004, 11:18
Alinochka, I in it or this also do not doubt... But the report above - otkopirovanno from the specified address also has a biennial limitation period.

The father
16.09.2004, 04:30
Thanks all responded. I and understand all, and make I can nothing. An ant if can particularly help or assist my abulia prompt as it to make. Only the one who has not visited my skin, cannot understand, that ideas on suicide eat me alive, only I have nobody to leave a daughter.

The anonym
16.09.2004, 22:45
The girl - to seksologu-to the psychotherapist: it seems to me at it or her och. Serious problems - and you have gone or send on an occasion and have aggravated them. What to do or make, what to do or make... In a minute all to stop and deduce or remove the daughter from this folly by means of the expert. And not disposable visiting of the doctor, and a course or several., certainly, the aftertreatment too is necessary to you: you not a victim, and the conscious participant of an event. If the age allows, I would send the daughter to study in other city, have settled out to native - in any image have removed from myself, though for some time while consequences of this history will not smooth out for it or her and for you. But it after visiting the doctor.

Ant
20.09.2004, 11:40
" " The Father " ", to you during 2 h years give very good advice or councils on your problem.... But any of them and has not been taken by you into consideration. Therefore at me is not present osonovany to consider or count, as my references will be used by you:)