PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has met the guy. To me 35, to him 31. We like each other, we understand dr...

irisha
24.08.2004, 12:59
Has met the guy. To me 35, to him 31. We like each other, we understand each other, it is interesting to us together, madly pulls to each other and it would be desirable sex. But! Recently, when I simply not could constrain myself more and we have reached the most interesting - it was found out..., that I its or his first girl! I have become puzzled, but have tried to take myself in arms or hand and to calm it or him. There was an oral sex, for my part, and delight from it or him... Went home and roared all road. Our attitudes or relations proceed, feelings were not gone, have on the contrary amplified. A situation for me simply tragical! I never was in such situation, usually men did or made all for me! Not on the contrary. I now am afraid to kiss, as I am got or started;delivered from it or this in the same second. I am afraid to spoil all the impatience, I do not wish it or him to lose iz-for any oversights. But also on the other hand, I do not know as IT or THIS to learn or teach the man? Well and how to me to be further? With what to begin or how to continue?
Prompt, advise, please!!!

Angel
25.08.2004, 12:43
And you are assured, what he does not pretend?

Lena
26.08.2004, 01:53
I think, that in a similar situation, vo-the first, it is necessary to relax to not do nonsenses. Vo-the second, it is better to hold this subject opened or open. e., if there is a need or requirement to talk about your intimate relations - search for contact and to share feelings. And idle time - the literature on him palm off the necessary maintenance or contents.
By the way, 31 g for the first woman is not a limit.

irisha
27.08.2004, 08:39
Can it is indeed borrowed or occupied by searches of the literature. So he and itself can do or make it... I like not the hypocrite and we discuss all questions silently, easy sometimes with humour. Only then to me with by itself it is difficult - well not the teacher I seksa! Me who would learn as to be more unchained though I do not show a kind. I do not want that he has become reserved and in the experiences. Probably I too am very cautious with it or him.
He does not pretend. It is impossible to feign difficultly. Here that that he very much is nervous - very noticeably!. He very much tries. Simply umnichka!

kish
27.08.2004, 17:55
Someone from men it can will write as at them was vpervyj time? What was pleasant, what is not present, that it would be desirable, and what was unacceptable? Share! In fact for good has put!

Sex the master
29.08.2004, 05:36
Yes well at you and a situation! Do or Make you certainly you can with it or him everything, that you want, as if you at it or him the first girl, and to him 31 year he LOH and believe to me, for it or him it is very difficult to find to yourself the girl! Accordingly he will keep that at it or him is. All other conclusions do or make a catfish.

irisha
30.08.2004, 11:10
Yes not loh he, very much the other way! Simply we live in America!: here education to people from usual families is given oh by what work. He has achieved much in a life itself. But not everything, as you can see. Well so who will give efficient advice or councils?

Sex the master
31.08.2004, 03:24
LOH, and eshyo what! How it is possible to live up to 31 go year and to time of the girl was? Itself think! It even physically is not possible or probable. More shortly or he terminated LOH (even the prostitute to itself could not remove or take off) or impatent (mozhnt vylechelsja recently here on you and has pulled). And in general in America all * * e!

Sex the master
31.08.2004, 18:15
Come ka you vooshche in Rosiiju, here at least all normal!

irisha
02.09.2004, 03:51
I worry about sex attitudes or relations with the man, not about change of the country of residing.

The anonym
02.09.2004, 18:20
Esteem myths of the Ancient Greece:-)

The anonym
02.09.2004, 22:01
And, actually, anything especial to do or make and it is not necessary.
In an intimal situation mutual caress, he lays on a back, and you having prepared it or him is oral (if it is necessary) have gently a seat on it or him. Such tactics was repeatedly shown in film-masterpieces. To hesitate of it or this it is not necessary, it is absolutely normal, and its or his nerves can be calmed
Silent caress and gentle view. You will study in sex then when your sex attitudes or relations will be stable. All at you still ahead, it is possible to envy.
Success to you.

scorceni
03.09.2004, 03:59
In jaego to envy, at the guy under popku godkov. And he tselochka. Conduct to the doctor, become puzzled dunka and treat its or his mineral scalp.

scorceni
04.09.2004, 00:06
And one more pridur advises it or him on world or global masterpieces to try or taste, you where such shederv saw, 100 %-th pustogolovaja dureha. irisha, silently it or him steam and throw out.

The anonym
05.09.2004, 13:57
Dress to him the cardboard tablet on the left leg or pinch: cautiously, whole glass! Sit and admire " world or global shchedevrom "

Drunk Freud
06.09.2004, 11:46
Irisha. Let Vajagry hapnet and all will be a fascicle. Such byvat, osoblivo if it was learnt. It normal. It it kaneshna complexes there everyones, but the boy babki will earn also other sausage. And these or it " seks-mastery " so they in 25 on ravines stones drive cats, and then with tripdachi obapolom you will not knock out. About as..

The anonym
07.09.2004, 12:01
.. Has told or said vumnoe...

The anonym
09.09.2004, 01:35
Even Frjzha drunk recollect, though it is the old man drops in a mouth not brvl, here so, Fedja!

JUlja
10.09.2004, 07:33
To the psychologist it or he should be reduced, t. To. The sexopathologist here will not help or assist. To tell the truth, even kak-that diko all it to read. We shall admit or allow up to 31 years at it or him was nobody, but that he till now is so infantile, that does not know, how people are engaged in sex.: (think, whether he is necessary to you, in fact will have all life to carry out functions not so much the wife, how much mum.

Mayson
10.09.2004, 11:37
In your situation it is necessary to take the initiative on itself.
When the man feels, that the woman is more skilled than it or him, he starts awkwardly itself to feel, and thinks as to take the first step to sex that it not seemed to the woman silly. If he alone with you nothing does not do or make, you should start to tempt its or his with the first. By the way when the woman starts to tempt with the first the man it always the man is perceived normally. When you again will start to be engaged in sex, be not afraid to speak him that it is necessary to do or make, only do or make it not obsessionally and he will not take offence. If at it or him it will be bad to turn out, make to him minet after that let he will a little have a rest, and then borrow or occupy vaginalnym in sex. If he will strongly strain (in first times such happens) tell or say to him that he has relaxed and simply enjoyed you. Through pair such "sessions" at all of you should go well.

Sasha
10.09.2004, 21:37
To me kazhetsja that you strongly worry. That that he volnuetsja it is clear, and volnuetsja only because 99 % of virgins volnujutsja before the first razom. All that to you should be made Ira it for the first time to take the initiative. Let he will lay down and you sjadte on it or him. Change poses. After several times to learn... Anything complex or difficult in it or this is not present:) Prompt him if he not so correctly does or makes something. And the literature to what. In fact experts do not suffice Him, instead of readings:)
If does not know as a last resort that where, well so insert and explain. It is not necessary to do or make a lesson of the literature of sex:) And erotic films just it is necessary to look or see together:)

Sasha
12.09.2004, 04:53
By the way during discussion of this subject in a forum and searches of the literature, you already for a long time could borrow or occupy in sex. What do you wait? Go to bed;-)

child
13.09.2004, 16:15
Already send away or have left, envy us, SHurik! (((