PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! Prompt, as to me to be! I madly am jealous to was or FORMER sex p...

Cyril
30.08.2004, 05:14
Help or Assist! Prompt, as to me to be! I madly am jealous of FORMER sex partners of my future wife (now we are already affianced)! I constantly am engaged at it or her in inquiries about them (about their sex too), madly excruciating it or her and it or this. And each time I assure myself, what is it was last time, but next day all starts over again! I as if do not supervise myself. I very much like it or her and she very much likes me. But here we do not know as to be with that foolish problem. HELP or ASSIST, poskazhite!

JUrik
30.08.2004, 20:07
Serious problem which has killed my love. So be engaged in a self-regulation or to attitudes or relations crash.

Cyril
01.09.2004, 08:21
JUr, and to you how much years, if not a secret, me 21. You have suspended relations with the girlfriend iz-for same probloemy? It so excruciates Me, I am constant about it or this I think, even nightmares at night to be removed or be taken off, that she to me changes. Though I know, that she never such will make

JUrik
02.09.2004, 19:13
26, and the wife iz-for my schemes or plans of behaviour has thrown: I am jealous it or her, and itself bl-ju. Where validity? Think of the present and the future, and the past was up to us and at everyone the .

Cyril
03.09.2004, 14:11
You are right, JUr. I and try to do or make, but does not leave. In every way myself I convince that the past at all the and it or him not izmenesh. But all peerly I attack it or her with arrivals, rasprosami, I excruciate it or her, she even cried some times. She is more senior than me to her 27. Speaks, that likes only me and searched for all a life only me. I for the arrivals on her already to hate myself begin or start, it so is sick.

vita
04.09.2004, 16:58
If you it or her so are jealous that you can it or her and do not like or she can to you gives too many occasions for jealousy. You should or stop the attitudes or relations or rozobratsja in yourself. In fact you are yet married and you already excruciate it or her. And what will be when you get married also she becomes final yours? You will kill it or her because of jealousy or your marriage or spoilage rozletitsja for some months..... rozberis that you want and from what your jealousy undertakes. Success to you

Sad_eyes
04.09.2004, 21:20
Such jealousy can excruciate only. Though very difficultly happens to not be jealous. I think, you need to understand with myself: why liked you consider or count the past more important, than the present with you. You so are not assured or confident of her? You so are not self-assured? To you gives pleasure to be reconciled after such quarrels?... " poznaj itself "...

Light
05.09.2004, 09:44
Your problem is old as the world in which we live. All men inherently samtsy which frame the prajdy. You are young, and your girlfriend is more senior than you, and you think, that its or her last communications or connections still dominate over her. You probably consider or count, that she compares you, and these or it rasprosami you stremishsja to understand that so it was pleasant to her in them and to adopt what that features of their character, behaviour in bed and so on. My advice or council is those. Whether all over again solve for itself that he/she is the person with which you wished to live all life, your jealousy it not that other as your subconscious desires to be free can, to possess other women, and it is difficult to you to tell or say to the girl farewell, here when razbereshsja in it or this, you will understand what to do or make further. The main thing remember, it is your life, to you it or her to live, sex to what not objazyvaet. Success to you.

Plechman
06.09.2004, 10:11
Cyril, is pleasant to listen to nobody to stories about the last adventures of the half, has asked time, has taken into account also all - clean or remove it in " a distant box ", do not go in cycles in the past, especially I shall not understand, you that, wanted that at the girl in 27 m years nebylo that to tell? Tell or say to her thanks that she frankly all speaks you is means, that to her to hide the past it or her there is nothing also does not disturb, excuse, but you remind as though moral sadomazohista - know, that from such conversations of douche hurts and all the same them get or start, advise to hold horses... And if at you it is direct such invincible, I apologize " an itch in zadnitse " - so find to myself the virgin and calm down, success!

The anonym
07.09.2004, 05:29
Sfyj a correct output or exit. To find seryoznuju the young lady of the vozrosta which will not be such silly woman who will not tell about the last entertainments, and all which ideas will be directed in joint budujushchee. With your present at you will not be budujushchego.

Vasily
07.09.2004, 12:28
And all because it is necessary to marry the virgin. Understand, it all the same, that you will be offered with the worn jacket or the newcomer. What you will choose? Here too most. Find the woman without the past.

Juseppe
08.09.2004, 16:43
Light, gallantly! I liked your point of view.

Juseppe
10.09.2004, 02:59
Oh, Vasily! The wife not a jacket! If the wife to this attribute to select is to be knocked down it is possible. Though, at heart, clearly, all so would like, but so much njuansov is...

Lora
10.09.2004, 17:17
Cyril, I married already third time, though to me of only 29 years. So it has turned out. From the modest experience I shall tell or say, the you more are jealous, the less she is jealous you. And the jealousy in marriage or spoilage is necessary to both, chut-hardly, always it is useful for contrast. In my present marriage or spoilage I prefer, that me were jealous. It gives me feeling of confidence. My husband very clever person, he does or makes it constantly, but is very delicate, translating then for fun. Believe, it is the perfect approach, without morbid sensations. The jealousy is almost neurasthenic illness or disease if to not know as it or her profilaktirovat. I too consider or count, that you are not too assured of yourselves near to the woman is more senior than you. As a result you "zagryzyote" its or her jealousy. Be cautious. I am close with her on age, and I can tell or say, that we already really look at some things. In you she wishes to see the man of the generation. So be it or him! Believe, the meshe you ask it or her about the past, the less she recollects it or him. You should be for it or her what she searched so much years. Whom now is for me my third husband - simply ideal. Success!

Lora
11.09.2004, 20:04
Unfortunately we throw not only we, but throw also us. Sometimes throw the best, on any them to one known reasons. Whether therefore anybody really does not know it is necessary to be jealous of the past (and suddenly there there was something the best?). Simply, really, cease to ask. Get or start to itself a new habit to not think at all about it or this!

Reticent
12.09.2004, 06:13
Do not marry, you will not get rid yet of this complex.