PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist advice or council. I have lost virginity 3 months ago. Was oche...

JUlja
29.08.2004, 18:37
The doctor, help or assist advice or council. I have lost virginity 3 months ago. It was very sick. And even now often I test acute morbid sensations, especially after long breaks. All business in an irregularity (once a week) can? (it is regular on a sort of activity I pass or I take place inspections in KVD so infections probably are excluded) Help or Assist please!

Woodpecker
30.08.2004, 15:41
And to genikologu weakly to descend or go?

Tatyana
01.09.2004, 18:00
JUlja, vo-the first do not listen to woodpeckers who do not know how the word "gynecologist" is correctly written. And vo-the second, morbid sensations can proceed still longly. About happiness of the first marriage night and about a honeymoon to us narasskazyvali fairy tales. And once a week it is valid a little.

Violetta Petrovna.
02.09.2004, 21:09
Djatil has correctly written, a verifying word: - "Genius".:-) the Genius, in certain "area"... Parts of a body.:-))

The pussycat
06.09.2004, 15:26
Do not worry julenka, only the partner let will be gentle and tender and soon all will pass or take place. And poshchashche, if he liked!!!

child
10.09.2004, 05:36
Petrovna, you the GENIUS:))