PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, In last year 1, 5 at me at all otsutsvuet though kakoe-...

Lyolja
31.08.2004, 09:31
Hello,
In last year 1, 5 at me at all otsutsvuet though any desire to affinity. I really do not want... In general... The husband certainly insists, to have to pretend, that all awfully pleases.... But actually, even at oral sex (worked practically trouble-free earlier) to reach or achieve an orgasm it is possible extremely seldom.
The life family gradually turns to torture.
I ask, help or assist........

Lapochka
04.09.2004, 08:26
Can you it or him have stopped loving?
And if is not present, get or start the child, the LOVE WILL flash With NEW FORCE.
And in general first of all talk to the husband. If he likes you, will understand.
I understand, that is hard, but necessary.

The anonym
05.09.2004, 19:15
Lapochka, do not carry delirium. Nobody wrote that there is no love. Bent for to sex was gone. It is occasion to address to the doctor.

Mr. X
09.09.2004, 09:51
If you have started "to pretend", means, wish to save attitudes or relations with the husband, wish to remain with it or him series. It in fact not such bad desire, the truth?
In what have resulted or brought one and a half year of silence you already you feel. Therefore it is necessary to talk to the husband about it or this, - even to feel better.
And further... This test not for you. This test for attitudes or relations, for a two.

Continent
10.09.2004, 05:04
Lapochka, with mine zapozdalo-has lagged behind developed IQ, I can not vrazumet in any way as it is possible "to get" or start" the child and at what here ditjashko to a sex inclination? Why it is hard to discuss with the husband? And with another's lapochkami it is possible? Yes who to you rodnee all on light? Here also not be pritvoroj, tell or say all as is. The reason and a problem should be solved together, instead of to hide a head in sand, you not starus, and first of all the woman, which most pleasures and orgasms should not be alien. To help or assist your pair anybody, except for doctors not with forces. Borrow or occupy in other experts, search for novelty of attitudes or relations, show both sharpness and sensuality if it or this is not present, write: was gone.