PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out from lovely ladies as they concern to rastitel...

Evgenie
08.08.2004, 08:30
Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out from lovely ladies how they concern to vegetation at men in the field of genitals or genitalias? How you consider or count, the man "there" should shave nagolo, shave, but it is a little leave or in general the more hair, the better? By the way, from here one more question - whether should shave the man axillas? In advance thanks for answers.

New York
11.08.2004, 00:28
Muzhini v Amerike davno yzhe breut podmishki i tam tozhe, eto gigienichno

The anonym
11.08.2004, 17:03
Yes we have seen enough on merikosov, you though did not make laugh, g-n New York! Everyones are here again and there. Evgenie, it is a shame to ask similar questions, you gigiena-is your private life and nobody has the rights to dig in her. Just in case coordinate or agreee;compound preferences with the lady.

Natasha
15.08.2004, 12:01
I vobshchem, well concern. But, the truth, learn or find out from the girl as she concerns. But - to mine, girls to it or this normally concern.

iiiii
18.08.2004, 11:08
On my taste, in the field of an inguen better shortly to cut, and axillas - to shave.

Djalfin 2 nef York.
18.08.2004, 13:08
For a long time it how much?))) Since times of acceptance of the declaration of independence?)))) Il you have solved hvastnut, what in was or former Nju Amsterdam tusueshsja?)))) I Respect.))) Though that you not from Nju Jersey.)))))

Oksana
19.08.2004, 19:12
I concern normally. At mine muzhaochen the greater or big vegetation in an inguen almost reaches or achieves knees, and here under mouses all brito. To me personally to like when from the man smells in an inguen: urine, bacteria.

The anonym
23.08.2004, 12:54
Oksana be not engaged in art singing. Any vegetation washes as well as on bashke, nothing smells and does not decay, if certainly your husband and you not Napoleon and ZHozefina and do not wash months before a passionate occurring. But there it is not necessary to compare, artful ZHozefina all hygiene made so the mosquito of a nose will not undermine or sharpen, bathed in milk or dairy baths, slaves rubed in it or her aromatic rejuvenating butters or oils and so on... And Oksana on that also is oksana that havat foreign bacteria, moreover to stink urine. FU!

Pupsik
25.08.2004, 05:36
Personally I shave all nalyso.

Ljalja
26.08.2004, 21:52
Certainly to get rid in process of neobhodtimosti:-))

The anonym
29.08.2004, 21:19
It is necessary to you to delete a hair in all places, it is less than problems.

Boris
30.08.2004, 18:27
And that you have more to like? And then there is a unequivocal answer - wish to see a beard up to knees at the girl, do not wash and have not a shave, if is not present, show and poprasi to do or make as you, the personal example is a correct choice

Brooklyn
03.09.2004, 17:30
Nda... Srazu vidno v Ballys negoda ne bil

NeTTo
07.09.2004, 06:46
Darling Evgenie, and I hotelela to learn or find out from you personally as for you podsttich or to shave the bosom, probably you will want, that I have applied an epilation and what hairstyle to make? What have you more on taste? By the way, what to me to do under the podmvshkami if hair there simply is not present? Probably you would like, that I vzhivila some cubes new voloskov?