PDA

Просмотр полной версии : natoly on January, 05th 2002 13 : 38 : 31 Lovely girls and women! That it is more pleasant d...

Anatoly
22.08.2004, 05:49
natoly on January, 05th 2002 13 : 38 : 31
Lovely girls and women!
That it is more pleasant for you: oral or usual sex.
Whether they can compete in general.
To that you will prefer - to skilful tongue or a normal member.

Lelja
23.08.2004, 01:58
MEMBER! A member! Only a member!

The anonym
23.08.2004, 07:34
And how lizbijanki without a member manage?

Marina
24.08.2004, 12:27
That and that is good. Simply if sex with " a normal member " happens vaginalnyj an orgasm is more often, and at oral sex as a rule there is a clitoral orgasm. All depends on a place of the woman that the man caresss. And here all depends on that to that, that is pleasant more - vaginalnyj an orgasm or clitoral. Often women can test both that and other orgasm. But, I for example relax more or am more relaxed with vaginalnym by an orgasm.

Lena
25.08.2004, 12:14
I can tell or say, that at usual sex I cannot reach or achieve an orgasm. But at oral and by means of arms or hand all turns out on "hurrah". I agree with Marina, that at all all - to a miscellaneous.

Lelja
26.08.2004, 13:53
Certainly, without oral objtis it is impossible. But sometimes muzhiks so get it or him, that start to doubt - with the muzhik you or with the lesbian.

Irina
27.08.2004, 02:25
Oral it is better, but to not manage and other kinds of sex.

I
27.08.2004, 20:48
It completely agree with Marina. Personally for me the member in a vagina and stimulation of a clitoris by an arm or a hand then it turns out simply any super an orgasm is better to combine! Probably, it simultaneously two orgasms.

Herring
28.08.2004, 18:06
Very well during. A member, certainly, better. Really, men happens too "go to far" in oral sex and very few people it does or makes well, between nami-girls)) And more here personally I cannot suffer or bear a man's manner for once peremenjat all of a position and try all kinds of sex known given muzheskoj individuals. On mine vkus-as beginnings already so already also finish.))))

Kurtuaznyj Manerist
30.08.2004, 07:24
Here personally sometimes it is pleasant to me palchikami... Easier or Simply to feel as the body of the woman vibrates... Well.. The perversion..;))... And especially when you mass an input or entrance in a uterus... Mdja.. My girl simply in otpade...;))..

Anatoly
31.08.2004, 16:38
The herring " very few people it does or makes well ", and it is good on yours as?

The anonym
02.09.2004, 06:32
In a mouth it is a lot of microbes, rotten tonsils, a teeth, and td and if the woman does not wish to treat female organs and kidneys, urinary ways, a thick intestine,
She will prefer that the washed up member and arms or hand.
And muzhichki should like the woman and all to do or make for its or her health, instead of for one-minute pleasure!

JAnka
02.09.2004, 16:35
The herring, I with you agrees completely, very few people is valid it does or makes well. And besides, it as erotic game as caress, and the present or true sex when you finish and you feel, that he in you too has terminated. That is I for a member, instead of for tongue.

Nata
03.09.2004, 02:36
I for a variety!;)
Though fairly to tell or say, I bzik is when the husband caresss me arms or hand. CHto-such he is able to do or make something, that with what to not be compared;)

Aller
04.09.2004, 00:58
SO TELL, HOW to YOU it is more pleasant... KAJFOVEJ. In detail, zhelatlno in pictures))) pictures (if it is possible)-> aller@tut. by

Aller
04.09.2004, 08:14
Alyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo