PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many consider or count me the nice guy and devchenki to me last, but in tono...

Dmitry
06.08.2004, 03:48
Many consider or count me the nice guy and devchenki to me last, but in tonoshenijah with girls further "friends" business does not reach, as I have a big complex: I am afraid of sex, is more correct not than the sex, and that I can not udvoletvorit the partnershu. It seems to me, that we so all at once will come to the end shall not have time to start to make love. Whether there is at you any advice or councils in this occasion? There can be any "natural" ways of prolongation of the sexual certificate or act or still something. Ikrenne I hope for efficient advice or council. Yours faithfully Dmitry.

TASHA
08.08.2004, 04:08
You all over again try or taste and then you will tell or say. The girl to you will tell as it or her to satisfy. Do not experience.

10-th
10.08.2004, 19:40
Dimon, you want "natural", is natural. For example uprozhnenie " Start - stop ". An arm or a hand you lead up yourself up to pridela and you stop seconds on 10, but a limit you do not pass, then again you lead up and again you stop and so minutes 20 in day.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 18:09
Tasha, I would not undersign so safely for all girls!:-(Dmitry, all kogda-that began, and for success in a field of love delights read more spets. For the literature also wait the answer of the doctor:-) Begin while theory Kama-Sutry, and then all you will understand and you will test in practice:-) So, that Tasha, you "perogi" here roll a little: - (Many girls are timid and to learn or teach are ashamed, even having a certain experience:-)

At Dimuli vsut not in it or this!
15.08.2004, 09:12
The technics or technical equipment stop-start its or her Sense consists in bringing the man so close to an ejaculation how much or as far as it probably, but thus to not cross a side separating the highest stage of exaltation from an ejaculation. The technics or technical equipment stop-start includes following basic references: 1. If you masturbiruete do or make it by " a dry arm or hand , without a special cream. Thus try to concentrate on those sensations which you test from stimulation of a penis, instead of that your sex imaginations which you call to the aid for an exacerbation of feelings, give pleasure at achievement of an orgasm. During that moment when you will feel that be on a threshold of an ejaculation, stop a masturbation and relax. Repeat the same, trying to delay an ejaculation at least minutes on fifteen. Train until can stretch or drag out absolutely meaningly a masturbation on a quarter of hour during three times without an ejaculation. 2. Practice following a step there will be a repetition of the first stage, but this time with use of a special cream for a masturbation. As application of a cream frames additional pleasant sensations from this process the control over a premature ejaculation will represent for you the raised or increased difficulty. Nevertheless, your purpose will be - former to delay the moment of an ejaculation and to stretch or drag out finish on three receptions of a masturbation for 15 minutes everyone. 3. At this stage you already have so learned to operate or control an ejaculation that can try, save an erection, not stopping friktsy. Masturbirujte a dry arm or hand but as soon as you will feel excessive exaltation, reduce frequency of stimulation of a penis. When exaltation will decrease, it is not necessary to continue a masturbation in the same rhythm. Try to diversify frequency friktsy, or concentrate the attention to less sensitive zones of a penis. Let's note, that for achievement of positive takes it is necessary also to experiment to define or determine what way approaches or suits for you more. 4. Now try to explain to yours partnershe. Ask it or her to stimulate your penis with a dry arm or hand. During this procedure to you is better to lay on a back, closed eyes and to concentrate on the sensations. As soon as you will feel, that the ejaculation is close, ask yours partnershu to stop, that your exaltation would sleep.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 17:50
WAIT ADVICE or COUNCIL OF THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

The anonym
20.08.2004, 08:20
start-stop - delirium, usual ananizm.

Veronica Tushnova
23.08.2004, 17:29
And you know, still will be!
The southern wind still will blow,
And spring still will conjure,
And memory will look through,
And to meet us will force,
And more me at a dawn
Your labiums will wake.
You understand, still will be!

The anonym
24.08.2004, 15:46
Girls wait for such gallant soldier Shvejka, and at it or him a wagtail: - (

And you begin with a kiss....
26.08.2004, 16:19
Practically all ancient books (on a subject of sex) emphasize importance of a sensual, erotic kiss. They place it or him on the second place right after, actually, a coitus (relations) ", - Dzholan Chang in the book under the name " Dao writes to love ". If to think, he labiums and tongue possess characteristics of highly erotic organs corresponding or meeting a vulva and a phallus continues. A mouth - the internal cavity filled by attracting heat and a moisture; tongue is a continuous muscle which any way can be done or made firm, impudent and gets, similarly to a penis. - to the present the erotic French kiss (if you do not know it when tongues are used) sometimes on sensations happens is so close to the relations as there can be only a sexual certificate or act.

The anonym
28.08.2004, 10:08
Love - not a mirror pond in which it is possible to be looked eternally. It or she has inflow and otlivy. And fragments of the ships which have wrecked, both the sunk cities, and octopuses, both storms, and boxes with gold, and pearls... But pearls - those lay absolutely deeply. / Erih Maria Remarque (" the Triumphal arch ")

Sochustvujushchy
01.09.2004, 02:26
Dima, there are simple enough exercises, which short consists in preparing not skilled or experienced person for such shocks, by the way pleasant enough. And all cunning that when you pochustvuesh the moment of offensive or approach of an ejaculation, try to make weakening or relaxing movement by muscles of a sphincter (well as if in a toilet on big has gone) - on itself it is tested - effect shaking or amazing;tremendous. And there will be time - esteem Dao love. Presently to get not a problem.

The player
04.09.2004, 03:50
Yes at the guy that's all right!! 1 "illness or disease" - upsisyvaetsja from first times. At me so was, has then passed or has then taken place. Do not listen sympathizing, it is more than boldness, promantiki, uvernnosti and all of the girl at your legs or foots.