PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings dock! I Hope you me still have not forgotten. Blagodorja to your advice or council I preodo...

Vanyok 14
30.08.2004, 23:22
Greetings dock! I Hope you me still have not forgotten. Blagodorja to your advice or council I have broken a psychological barrier and now like rises when it is necessary (sometimes even when it is not necessary). Probably potamu, that as you have told or said from masturbazii an organism taki trains. All taki keep to the point. An erection at me what that " not good ". Rises only degrees on 85 90 (porolelno to a floor) and a member no more than 14 16 and what that not zhotky. To me kazhetsja, that here something not by way of. Especially that what not zhostky as from etotogo it is less oshchuscheny. What to do or make? I ask pomoch. Thanks everyone, who otvetet and in particular to doctor Isaevu Dmitry Dmitrievechu!

Little mouse
01.09.2004, 05:05
Do not make a fool, yet has not bothered?

Vanyok 14
02.09.2004, 18:06
Well certainly, the dock on my questions will not respond. And I in fact seryozno people. Razvesh so it is possible?

Bug
03.09.2004, 14:58
CHyoto I have not understood and chyo you that want from us? That we to you chtoli a member rigid have made?