PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such situation: I have a constant girl (we would meet already...

Pusik
27.08.2004, 06:21
At me such situation: I have a constant girl (we meet already more than 3 h years) and in the summer of 2002 I in connection with series of the reasons for her have changed. And has put actually here in what. I the one-woman man and an idea on someone the friend with me in bed simply "injure" me. And this time was not without it or this. When we with her were engaged in sex to me was (both physically and morally) it is very unpleasant. Up to that to me was sick to be engaged in "it or this". But here that is strange: I finished. And now I before me should convince a problem or task the girl, that all that with me occured or happened - the naked truth, namely: that when the sexual certificate or act causes mass negative (moral and physical) the parties or sides - all the same can be reached or achieved an orgasm. Help or assist me to explain please it my liked! Can eat any scientific to it or this an explanation? I tried to give an example with " zhenshchinami-nasilnitsami ": I think, that to the man not ochen-that is pleasant when it or him force, but he vsyo-taki finishes. Help or assist!

Shockingly!
27.08.2004, 17:27
Hear, well what you after all Pupsik? If so it would not be desirable, unpleasantly and painfully that has got and has changed liked? You have raped? No, has independently changed!

Plechman
28.08.2004, 23:29
At men such it is possible or probable, at women - is not present, physiology at us different that's all. And what for ubezhdat-that it or her was required to you?

Plechman
29.08.2004, 12:00
She simply considers or counts that the orgasm causes only positive emotions, and I on myself have felt - as it can be unpleasant. And more she en believes that when unpleasantly to terminate it is simply impossible...

Plechman
31.08.2004, 02:25
Pusik, you mine nikom-that do not subscribe, and that kak-that is bad, when I about myself such " new veshchichki " learn or find out. Well it good, have hushed up, I explain: an orgasm, by definition, this phenomenon which causes only positive emotions if you have terminated at otretsatelnyh em-jah - so it we shall name an ejaculation and it is more than anything, you simply confuse concepts, and I shall repeat, kogzha it is unpleasant to the GIRL, she cannot terminate, though you burst.

Pusik
31.08.2004, 21:20
I understand all... But I "M" and was unpleasant to me, but I have terminated. Such in fact it is possible or probable: when morally and physically unpleasantly - all peerly result: an orgasm. And here is how it to her to explain, mind or wit I shall not put or apply!

Plechman
01.09.2004, 15:34
Yes not the orgasm at you was, time it was not pleasant, and the ejaculation, you not posyosh a chesspiece, your girl of the right is simple, and you - are not present - an orgasm, it not "shot", but also a heap of pleasant sensations and fiz-h and emotional if something from this is not present is not the ORGASM, was cut at last?

Isaev D.D.
02.09.2004, 08:54
Dear! To not convince the girl it is necessary, and to confess, time already all is known to her! And justifications here rather weakly operate or work And if to speak about the sexual certificate or act mechanical stimulation of a penis can lead to an ejaculation and without positive emotions. But not at all and not always! Also as some (!) women can reach or achieve an orgasm at the undesirable sexual certificate or act. Cases are known, that women were especially excruciated by feeling of fault when during rape experienced an orgasm!

The anonym
02.09.2004, 11:02
The question arises: And what in general were motives, that is what for you in general with that other love that were engaged? Also it was sick to you, and it is unpleasant, and the orgasm has not liked you, and in general you are excruciated by feeling of fault that he at you was... And what if was not? Then, it turns out, what your fault would be less? Unless so? And here in general details? Or you and the truth have forced or have raped?

musja
02.09.2004, 19:46
Oh, I represent as you rested and peeped: I do not want, I shall not be, do not injure me psychologically. - to mine, you now search for the worthy and plausible justification for the subsequent changes. Also has involved for this purpose polstrany. And in fact it was pleasant to you? The Truth?