PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, and is what nibud statistics what women the best partnershi...

Sergey
31.08.2004, 16:26
The doctor, and is what nibud statistics what women the best partnershi? I have a dream to not sleep, well even easier or simply to communicate to the French, such dream directly throttles me, and where it or her to take neznaju and what to me to do or make? You communicated with inostrankami? In advance thanks for the answer

Kornel
01.09.2004, 16:27
Interestingly, you will sleep with the woman or with a nationality? Calm down, it is more beautiful than ours is not present!

The anonym
02.09.2004, 02:56
With liked most kajf, on a nationality to spit!

Isaev D.D.
02.09.2004, 08:12
Dear Sergey! Vo-the first, the best partnershi are liking and beloveds!!! Vo-the second, the best are defined or determined not on a national identity (everywhere there are "cold" women and their percent or interest is constant irrespective of the country)!!! V-the third, the sex potential can develop mutual efforts! Well and if very much wish to be disappointed in the dreams, poezzhajte to France under the tour.... On the basis of the personal experience I consider or count to make comparison not ethically and consequently I can not discuss... Each woman is unique and unique!!!

dima
02.09.2004, 17:10
Serega ya v amerike zhivu i vo francii bil moe mnenie francuzhinki galimie da delov i amerekanki tozhe ispanka odna bila ta bila nichevo no skazhu odno luche russkoy devushki ti nenaydesh nicehvo tak stho mozhesh dazhe vikinut atu misl iz galavi vse ravno horoshego nciehvo v atom nenaydesh