PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor as speak: The shoemaker's wife is the worst shod!) Tell to us about itself, about yours...

Mark
29.08.2004, 12:58
The doctor as speak: The shoemaker's wife is the worst shod!)
Tell to us about itself, about yours the spouse.
All of you help or assist, you have patiences to answer constantly asking questions on a miscellaneous.
And how at home? Can send all far away?
And in general, whether your knowledge help or assist you with yours patentsii and patentsii to yours spouses?
I already know the answer, well all?

The anonym
30.08.2004, 15:02
It seems to me, that our doctor - the shoemaker still with KAKIIMI boots!!!!

Silent zombi to Mark
31.08.2004, 22:49
Forgive or Excuse, and what for to ask a question when the answer is already known?

Glashka
01.09.2004, 13:41
Yes that the doctor to you dalsja-that! He already spoke, that about private life to speak not budet-unethically. Artfully. .mazye you vse-for klikuhami were hid, and about itself the information as on ladoni-now he to you on all Ivanovo will tell as he and with whom sleeps. Clever very much. He does not sleep at all, to idiotic questions responds, which could be and less. Has directly become angry.

Isaev D.D.
02.09.2004, 17:08
Dear Mark! My boots do not press, but also on a leg or foot do not dangle or do not hang about! I advise you, vse-taki, to choose for jokes more suitable place. The given site is intended for those to that the help is necessary, instead of prikoly....