PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me and my girl a problem. At ocurrence of a member in...

Vasiliy
31.08.2004, 09:43
Hello the doctor! At me and my girl a problem. At ocurrence of a member she feels in a vagina an acute pain of superficial character. When I enter completely the pain leaves and normal process begins. But the moment of ocurrence sometimes spoils all - literally up to tears. Prompt as to be. Can at it or her there is no greasing (ointment is necessary? What?) or any function is broken or disturbed. Help or assist please - were tortured.

Isaev D.D.
01.09.2004, 23:06
Dear Vasiliy! The Reasons of morbid sensations can be in a failure of exaltation partnershi by the moment of ocurrence, the disadvantage of greasing, a consensual spastic stricture of muscles of a perineum Here and should to try be eliminated or erased;removed these reasons! For this purpose use additional greasings (ljubrikanty) (read the answer to Michael on January, 20th 2002 12 : 28 : 18), Ljubrikant it is necessary to put or render both on an input or entrance in a vagina, and on a head of a penis. It is possible to use a saliva for augmentation of greasing For a relaxation of muscles at an input or entrance in a vagina massage walls of a vagina a finger.