PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I never tested an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act, often at masturb...

Alja (18 years)
30.08.2004, 10:53
The doctor, I never tested an orgasm at the sexual certificate or act, often at a masturbation, but with the partner never. In the beginning a sharp pain (can because my vagina is yet ready to accept a member), in minutes 3 it becomes pleasant even, but the partner early finishes, but I shall not tell or say, that I do not test pleasure, but something me as if brakes. What will advise?

Ronin
30.08.2004, 15:04
You know at mine partnershi were too most. She spoke me, that did not test an orgasm. Because I early finished all. Basically, if your partner proderzhivatsja will be longer, you, maybe, can terminate. But kak-that you have told or said, what at all do not receive pleasure from employment or occupation by love with it or him? He Can to you at all it is pleasant? If is not present, let will try to caress you the tongue, oral sexual certificates or acts like almost to all. I assure you - you will receive from it or this the present or true pleasure! And if he does not guess, directly tell or say to him. Whether to caress me to you yours jazychkom. All will turn out!
Success!

Saymon
31.08.2004, 08:51
You know, at such case it is necessary to replace the partner simply. But if at you there love and so on. That simply do not give him an occasion perevozbuzhdatsja, in fact it and conducts to fast eakuljatsii. At me with the girlfriend first two times was too most, but then I simply did not try to be excited or raised strongly that then all has gone on smarku. So it is strong it or him do not caress. Success!

Dmitry
01.09.2004, 16:18
Sajmon, a question such and if you are raised or excited from one only touches to partnershe, even while she is dressed, and? And here also caress with kisses, yes on it or her even minutes five to spend it is necessary, and when business reaches contact, though directly here at once finish:) Such situations cannot be excluded too. The boy such can at it or her?

Isaev D.D.
01.09.2004, 22:41
Dear Alja! How much or as far as I understand, one of the reasons of your problems - absence long preliminary lask which are called to prepare you for the sexual certificate or act to the full. For you should become a rule, that the affinity can begin only if you to the full were excited or raised and be on the verge of a discharge! Then 1 2 3 minutes quite will be enough for reception of an orgasm!