PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to receive vaginalnyj an orgasm?

Senja
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me such situation, prompt...

I can test klitoralnyj an orgasm, itself or with the husband. If itself, many times and successively, that is very well. But I very strongly wish to test vaginalnyj an orgasm. Really I never it or this learn or find out?: (

I understand, as though I have made it, be I the man, but 6 years it is impossible to the husband, though I explain. Whether can have absence of such orgasm the psychological reasons? And after sorts or labors I SUDDENLY have not started to test an orgasm as it registers in the literature, I have only felt need or requirement in itself even more strongly.

It is grateful for attention to my situation.

Dashunya
Forgive or Excuse, and if it will suddenly be found out, what not in vaginalnom an orgasm happiness? A quantity of women manages it or him. Why it became for you such desired? And what exactly you explain to the husband?

Andrey Popov
I understand, that you wish to tell or say. I think, the person himself chooses the purposes and aspirations. While I am young, to me it is important. NOT in it or this a question.:)

Shu
Here I also try to understand, in what actually a question. Such strong desire to test vaginalnyj an orgasm whence has undertaken? And nevertheless, what exactly you spoke the husband of 6 years? I here about this phrase:

*quot; it is impossible, though and iUn??n?*quot;

What explain?

galca912
Hello, the doctor. During our dialogue in occasion of vaginalnogo an orgasm. To the husband I 6 years I try to explain, how I feel, I explain the physiology as as it is pleasant to me... But, unfortunately, my g-maculae in any way especially does not react. Though... Understand, can, it is necessary to start courses on which to men will popularly explain in masses how the woman it is arranged and how it or her to satisfy (understand nothing, hurry, an imaginary high self-rating, fast loss of interest, by the way, because of itself), in fact it is very important for long attitudes or relations?:rolleyes: can, many women, and including I, cannot receive such orgasm because of disappointment, that is psychological zakreposhchennosti? Tell or Say, please, that it is necessary to do or make by way of physiology and psychology?

The most simple (and boring) the reference - learn to relax and take pleasure or be relaxed and take pleasure. In any way. Buy or purchase to the husband the big gift grant or manual on erotic massage (saw in bookshops such greater or big beautiful books?)... Also lay down for itself the aim - to learn to receive from it or this pleasure.

Besides descend or go with the husband on dances. Be convinced that your bodies are still capable to understand each other.

Well and the third. The orgasm (man's and female) is born In the HEAD. Therefore BEFORE to try to explain to the husband *quot; technical oO?U*quot;, nadobno to understand, what not so with you. Physiologically the sensation of an orgasm, as though it has been reached or achieved, nothing differs. Both at vaginalnom, and at klitoralnom, and at any other ways of achievement of an orgasm there is one and too. You take pleasure. And if the orgasm is not present (or he your way wrong) - visit or attend the psychotherapist. One. To find out, where on a way from genitals or genitalias to a head and there was an obstacle.

neonatolog
Thanks for attention.

_
How much or As far as I know, read in different sources that there are certain doubts, in general, in existence vaginalnogo an orgasm.

You not unique, the husband not and.

belenkaja
The truth? You mean, LAB, that... It all the same klitoralnyj the orgasm turns out? So it is interesting... That is the boring of the nervous terminations or endings occurs or happens in a vagina, and an orgasm klitoralnyj? And if I, for example, tested an orgasm from lask breasts (I read, there are such cases), he it would be too klitoralnyj?

natusya_
*** Forgive or Excuse, it not a forum on an exchange of experience or delusions. Doctors here advise. Be sderzhannee. Moderator. ***

Well, LAB, to tell the truth, I have not so understood your idea about doubt of existence vaginalnogo an orgasm; So it turns out? When tselenapravleno you stimulate a clitoris is klitoralnyj an orgasm and when simply woman from friction in a vagina tests it or him? It that then? Or this such wonderful concurrence of poses and genitals what the clitoris is all the same stimulated?

sashasan
Well, LAB, to tell the truth, I have not so understood your idea about doubt of existence vaginalnogo an orgasm; So it turns out? When tselenapravleno you stimulate a clitoris is klitoralnyj an orgasm and when simply woman from friction in a vagina tests it or him? It that then? Or this such wonderful concurrence of poses and genitals what the clitoris is all the same stimulated?

Everyone has pluss (minuses, probably, are not present what is a minus - an orgasm?). The highest is not any. Simply vsvjazi with physiological predisposition the woman tests this or that (seldom, both that, and another if will learn...). According to experts the majority of women test an orgasm on klitoralnomu to type (in my opinion, percent or interests 80).

One of theories of occurrence of an orgasm explains the reason of absence vaginalnogo an orgasm. The matter is that anatomically the clitoris happens is located close to an input or entrance in a vagina or is on the contrary far. Accordingly at the first legs or pinches of a clitoris reach a wall of a vagina and at the second are not present. Then there is a problem with achievement vaginalnogo an orgasm-when far. Their sexual member simply cannot in a sufficient measure stimulate.

But it only one of theories. That occurs or happens in your case.. To tell or say on a network it is serious. Can be really address to the psychotherapist.. He will help or assist to find the reason.. Will give efficient advice or council.

Renat
Thanks, DOCTORKA.