PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with an orgasm

ignat
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdravsvujte,

It is not assured or confident of that this subject approaches or suits to this section, but nevertheless... The problem that to me is sometimes complex or difficult to reach or achieve an orgasm (ejaculation), but ve it is possible to me always, is simple when it difficultly me to have to spend MUCH MORE efforts. But also it not the most important problem. In after such sex (in sense of all this process) at me there begins strongly bolte a head in the field of a nape or above the left eye. What is it can be? Kakto all this is not comfortable...: (

Help or Assist please...

tatiana7
The headache at absence of other reasons can be so-called *quot; a headache after Oua??a*quot;, happens such. With it or this is to the neuropathologist.

Well and in occasion of efforts... What under the bill it should be an orgasm? Describe a typical situation.

Kialla
The headache at absence of other reasons can be so-called *quot; a headache after Oua??a*quot;, happens such. With it or this is to the neuropathologist.

Well and in occasion of efforts... What under the bill it should be an orgasm? Describe a typical situation.

Headache after an orgasm, a headache after a dream, a headache after a dinner, a headache after reading the given topic

**** it was necessary to guess, that you do not know about such kind of a headache. Do not appear in this section. Moderator. ****