PDA

Просмотр полной версии : foot-fetish

imported_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors sexologists, psychologists, etc.!

All time pulls me to legs or foots of guys - to iron them, to lick, etc.

Than it is possible to explain it plz?

Tanye
It is possible to explain it to that you like man's legs or foots.

NoFace
Thanks for the answer, but I and itself know it

It is interesting to me why they like me that is with what it can be connected

Santej
And acidic it is pleasant to you? And why? And what difference between taste in nutrition and taste in sex? If you hint, that you should expose the diagnosis, probably I should tell or say, what is it not illness or disease.

gusiona
Thanks for the answer, I know what is it not illness or disease.

Concerning the analogy resulted or brought by you it seems to me for taste the receptors spending ways, etc. are known

I mean, there can be you know, whether it is known to a science on what our sex preferences depend?

Kryska
Spending ways for sex preferences too are known are your analyzers and your brain. Why you prefer this or that, I do not know. For the present or true moment it is precisely known, that some things are not illness or disease and they cannot be corrected. Accept it as the fact. Assume, that your question - attempt to find the decision of any problem, but thus it to make it will not be possible. Tell more precisely why you are disturbed with own interest to man's legs or foots - I could specify more precisely to you, that it is possible to make.

akiva
Thanks...

I would not tell or say what is it me disturbs, causes interest more likely.

It seems to me, it too should be interesting to psychologists?

Problem sometimes is absence of the partner dividing or sharing;parting my preferences, but basically it is solved..

I hope, you will agree what to be interested in a private or an individual life of other people without their request - employment or occupation not absolutely healthy. And employment or occupation by psychology does not justify it or him. Probably, it is better to you to look *quot; club on ??ONON?a?*quot;, rather than *quot; ??uOaoo*quot;, which long lectures on imperfection of the world how you think will read?;)

EHA
I hope, you will agree what to be interested in a private or an individual life of other people without their request - employment or occupation not absolutely healthy.

I do not think, what is it illness or disease. But me your private or individual life does not interest if you meant it

Probably, it is better to you to look *quot; club on ??ONON?a?*quot;, rather than *quot; ??uOaoo*quot;, which long lectures on imperfection of the world how you think will read?;)

In general, has not absolutely understood your last post.

He means, what you can / want me kosultirovat?

Dan'ka
Forgive or Excuse, I can something is wrong have understood, but you like have told or said, that especial problems at you are not present. If you have not understood, I shall repeat - the exact reason of your preferences is not known. In what occasion you would like consultation?

Prostak
I shall try to formulate next time if you not against, ok?

Alexei
Certainly is not present. Come.