PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to solve a problem of the juvenile girl, please!!!

01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! To me of 16 years. Two months ago I had a first sexual certificate or act after that I did not enter affinity with my guy. (know, it is very difficult to two young men to find a place and time) but my guy some times onaniroval me, and each time I had a blood. And she there and then stopped with cancellation from its or his party or side. (I have in view of that I at once took a shower, dressed pure or clean linen and there were no hints on a bleeding unless, I am simple chuvtstvovala some boring there). Tell or say, please, that with me not so? And how I can solve this problem? My guy too is very concerned in occasion of this question... In advance thanks...

Vasil
Most likely, at All of you it is normal. Simply it is not necessary to irritate very intensively genitals - let the guy pays attention to exaltation in other places more and not too hurries up. And it is even better to descend or go for calmness to the gynecologist on survey.

I thank you for the help! You me uspokoili.:)

Tatyana-717
Was in the same way within approximately 2 months, too strongly worried.. Descended or Went to the doctor, it has appeared, that it's OK, simply has not begun to live still.. So do not experience, and to ginekolgu descend or go, it is not harmful..

Sterva
Yes I thought of it or this, but simply painfully I do not like to visit or attend the gynecologist ....:D