PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to strengthen libido?

Quantum
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether it is possible to raise or increase a sex inclination any medicamental agents?

After sorts or labors the desire though earlier all was quite good absolutely was gone.

On the TV advertise or promote different agents, whether there is in them a sense?

Sergey.
What has still changed after sorts or labors? Tell, how pregnancy proceeded?

Lusia
Pregnancy proceeded normally, both the first, and the second (in one and a half year). During the second pregnancy all was quite good, right after sorts or labors too, and then all is worse. And here once...

KONDOR
At all desire on one sign *quot; depression libido after Ono*quot; I cannot register to you a medicine. I offer you 2 variants: or you tell about yourselves (very in detail) more in detail, or you can come to me on reception.

Vitella
Well, I shall try to tell more in detail.

Probably, it all the same not absolutely norm or rate though similar complaints to me meet continually, for example: http: // www.materinstvo.ru/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi? s=3ca442fc6638ffff; act=ST; f=8; t=2 or http: // www.materinstvo.ru/mother/bedroom/sexposlerodov.shtml

Well, about me.

At me now second marriage, quite happy. In first marriage I lived with the man is much more senior than me, we have lived 5 years (from mine 18 till 23 years). With it or him it was interesting to me, but I constantly was not in ladah with myself because we as a matter of fact did not live together, that is there were 2-3 times a week. Therefore I more and more activly searched to him for replacement. Though to tear was not solved very longly.

I became rather happy only with my second husband. We together studied in institute. Only with it or him I have felt the woman, have tested pleasure of sex. Only with it or him could really rasrytsja. Ours *quot; honey ?N?n*quot;, or more likely, *quot; honey ?una*quot; have fallen to protection of the diploma. And even that we then still lived everyone at the parents, did not stir or prevent to our happiness.

In half a year I have appeared is pregnant. It was some shock firstly, but then all was somehow arranged. The miracle has appeared the apartment, we began to live at last together, and all at us was got on.

Right after sorts or labors, despite of a terrible emotional strain and weariness, I would like sex. While it was impossible, were engaged oral. In one and a half month have tried or tasted in the usual way - it was firstly sick, then has gradually got used. But here the desire began to weaken and in a year after sorts or labors absolutely almost was gone.

That is I was engaged in it or this only to please the husband.

The second pregnancy has come or stepped in year and month after the first sorts or labors. By then I somehow not so cared ib absence of desire as there were days (it is tried on once a month) when I managed to adjust or set up somehow myself, and even to receive some pleasure from sex. More often such happened after beer (though during pregnancy hardly, probably earlier).

The second labors were very easy or light;mild (as however and pregnancy), any breaks, even cracks mucous (which were in the first sorts or labors).

And again, srauz after sorts or labors very much it would be desirable to approve or confirm itself as the woman, terribly it would be desirable sex. So the first contact has occured or happened approximately in a week after sorts or labors (allocation were not strong, pains too were not).

And then the desire again began to weaken. Now to the second child year and month. A cycle vostanovilsja only this month. Sex at us time 3 in a week. The desire sometimes arises, in the afternoon, when the husband at job (and very-very weak) or when he leaved for business trip for a week.

What? The Experience of our marriage or spoilage - about four years. I cannot tell or say, that in general it is opposite to me to these or it;this to be engaged. No, I am more likely neutral. But me awfully unpleasantly any touch to intimal places, not speaking already about oral contact. Everything, except for standard sex. Here it, perhaps, the main thing. Well, and for last three years I never tested an orgasm. Only in a dream.

It seems to me, here there can be any psychological reason connected with sorts or labors. We gave birth or travailled together, the husband very strongly helped or assisted me, both morally, and physically. I was not afraid of sorts or labors and waited for them as holiday, especially in second time.

Here, perhaps, and all.

What would you advise?

Zoya
And other men raise or excite you?

rodo
Thanks for full enough story about a problem. But me interests also, whether only this problem disturbs you, as you sleep, whether there are at you repeating dreams, whether there are at you pavors, uneasiness, whether you sweat, you prefer what nutrition, and what hate, where and when you feel yourselves more comfortably, etc.

You can inform me the E-mail, and I shall send you the detailed questionnaire containing all set forth above and many other things questions.

netbal
Alexander, I have sent you the address.

Lyre
Vau!:D