PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP!!! Help or assist to solve a serious problem!!! PLEASE!!!

ZHenek
01.09.2004, 19:30
Comrades! I Address to you with a serious problem! Help or assist pozhalusta! Raskazyvaju all under the order:

My name is Evgenie. To me of 18 years. One week ago I have met the magnificent girl. Call it or her polina. To Her of 16 years.

As soon as we have met at us at once have begun serious

Attitudes or Relations. It is Literally for the second day at us with her sexual attitudes or relations (sex) have begun. For the first time all was good. At me! But then I yet did not know about its or her problem! Though when I in it or her entered to her was very sick. But to enter all taki it was possible! And here next day she to me raskazala about the problem. Business was so: in 13 years it or she had a first sex. And it or her iznosiloval what that the vermin!!! After that it or she had not one partner, but not with ONE of them she did not feel exaltation, did not receive an orgasm! It or she was not raised or excited simply by guys! She has decided to try or taste with girls, but too it has not turned out! It or her it is simple anybody cannot and anything to excite or raise and furthermore to finish to an orgasm! So she already is excruciated more than 3th years!

After she to me it raskazala, at me too has appeared a problem! When we were engaged with her in love at me too it has not turned out to reach an orgasm and to terminate, though the sexual certificate or act last very longly! Though earlier with it or this of problems never was! On the contrary the orgasm at me occured or happened too quickly even if I did not want it or this! But it not the main thing!

The main thing that that, this girl very good! But in zhizne to her particularly does not carry! In 8 years at it or her mother, in 13 it or her iznosilovali has died, all guys which at it or her were have run because of this problem, and in general the childhood at it or her was serious!

Now at us with her already greater or big love, but taki I cannot see all as she is excruciated! It or she is overcome with an inferiority complex!

I have certainly calmed it or her. Has told or said that at us all will be good! That I shall be with her at any rasklade! Also that she arranges me even such which she now! Actually, for me always on the first place chustvo love, and already then sex! I simply cannot look as she is excruciated! She it is simple already in such status, what hardly hardly and it or she will have a nervous failure!

It or Her it is a pity to me! I cannot see it! Certainly I calm or abirritate it or her as soon as it is possible. I to her have told or said that I shall help or assist her will cope with the given problem! That at us all will be good! She in it tries to believe, though she has already lost hope for it!

People help or assist pozhalusta! Prompt what to do or make! I ask in all sincerity!!! I wish to help or assist this girl! I cannot look as she is excruciated because of it or this!!!

pozhalusta! I ask you! If who nibud can help or assist, help or assist!!!

That I wish to add the only thing, that to the doctor she to go does not want!

I shall be inflated on your support and comprehension!

In advance I express gratitude with all my heart!

I hope that there will be people which can help or assist us!

Thanks!

I shall wait!

Ta
01.09.2004, 19:30
poskolku the mental trauma takes place sereznaja, zhelatelno nevertheless will address even to the competent psychologist, specially engaged such cases. And in general probably all depends and on the partner, i.e. from you. Usual sex, and gradual gentle adaptation is necessary for her now not. Do not hurry up, do not reduce all business to the prompt and successful introduction of a member in a vagina. Try or taste massage, kunniguling, and t.t. - you can find enough of the competent information in the Internet

Success,