PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctors! Help or assist! In what the reason of a problem?

Nostr
01.09.2004, 19:30
The problem - is absent a sex inclination. Basically. Sex zhin it is possible to tell or say by way of, an orgasm I receive, but psychological exaltation does not come. A head *quot; O?n?an*quot;.

All was normal till 16 years - very much it would be desirable to make love, with the young man exaltation came only from one touch, but we did not make love in full sense, only laskami. An orgasm was not. But it would be desirable sex extremely strongly. Then he has left to study for other city, I waited for it or him, more anybody did not meet. He has arrived only in a year - and at me already all was gone. I wished to make love, but could not be excited or raised, that he would not do or make. And since then and occurs or happens. In love I am engaged, I take pleasure, sometimes an orgasm, but no more than the boring of erogenic zones - is not present an inclination. *quot; ouoO?Oy*quot; me on sex hardly enough because simply it would not be desirable. To me already 24 years, I married. What to do or make I do not know. How to return former sexuality. Prompt, in what there can be a reason?

:confused:

Aska
01.09.2004, 19:30
Yes, has forgotten to add: any stimulants at all do not operate or work, without a difference - whether I accepted, or the husband to me imperceptibly mixed. Any effect.