PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Female orgasm

VALERY 30
01.09.2004, 19:30
I can reach or achieve an orgasm only in the way of a masturbation, and with my guy for some reason does not leave, though we meet 4 years and he makes all efforts... I Wish to learn or find out in what immediately my problem and if can, advise us what to do or make.

If at whom- is or there was a similar situation, raskazhite as have found a way out.

:confused:

Respond!!!

Zaranie it is grateful, Anna.

Meliana
I can reach or achieve an orgasm only in the way of a masturbation

I apologize for an immodest question, an orgasm vaginalnyj or klitoralnyj?

lapka
I apologize for an immodest question, an orgasm vaginalnyj or klitoralnyj?

klitoralnyj

ghost_
I can reach or achieve an orgasm only in the way of a masturbation, and with my guy for some reason does not leave, though we meet 4 years and he makes all efforts... I Wish to learn or find out in what immediately my problem and if can, advise us what to do or make.

If at whom- is or there was a similar situation, raskazhite as have found a way out.

:confused:

Respond!!!

Zaranie it is grateful, Anna.

Immediately at you problems are not present. There is simply necessity to learn to combine stimulation of a clitoris and the sexual certificate or act. That is to choose a pose in which you can caress yourselves, or learn the partner it to do or make.

Zamulina Irina
I also stalknulas with this problem. Never for 5 years of a sexual life tested an orgasm with partenerom. A year together and at it or him that's all right, he makes all efforts, but neither klitoralnyj, nor vaginalnyj (even at overlapping) an orgasm is inaccessible. It seems, I can feel it only alone with myself...: (