PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the problem is more correct a complex. At me a member 13x3. 5 see Veins to itself of veins norm or rate...

Dmitry
09.08.2004, 00:46
At me the problem is more correct a complex. At me a member 13x3. 5 see Veins to itself of veins normally, was the girl liked were engaged in sex. All was OK. Have then left. And following partnersha has told or said, that that of type that at its or her previous was - and at me small more. I as that did not think, that 13 it a little. And now... Has climbed in the Internet has learned or has found out that the average sizes 16 and is and more. To put it briefly all desire to be engaged in sex was gone. I feel what that inferiority. Whether to go on operation that, to increase or enlarge? What all so is bad? Girls!!! At you such were, well as I? And that nachitalsja and sensation such as at the liliputian in the country of giants.: (

The anonym
10.08.2004, 19:44
At you the normal sizes. The main thing that you and the partner took pleasure. Besides, the size of a member does not play the important role in pleasure of the girl, and in pleasure and men and for a long time. Much more important a potency. Think better to have a member of 25 sm which it is not necessary? And the big member brings to ladies morbid sensations

Marina
13.08.2004, 06:56
With you it's OK, not at a rate of a member business. And if the girl is so illiterate, whether it is necessary snej to communicate and acquire to itself superfluous complexes?

Elena
16.08.2004, 09:26
It is top or astride of an incorrectness - to express the previous member. If it or her does not arrange - let meets with falloimitatorom, instead of the person

The anonym
18.08.2004, 05:23
The resume: with all of you by way of, and here with such girl to communicate it is not necessary.

Lena
18.08.2004, 12:09
Dim, spit upon this girl. There is nothing to express so. You like - like. And it is correct about falloimitator it is told or said. Good fellows of the little girl.

The anonym
22.08.2004, 05:43
The girl is silly: - ((Dim, do not complex, the main thing to be able to work as a head, a member and arms or hand. Small but precious:-))

Corax
23.08.2004, 23:13
Uh. Good fellows devchenki - have defended the guy.
As my great-grandmother - not at a rate of business spoke me, main chto-veselenky would be. =)))
Success.

The woman of average years
26.08.2004, 02:44
Dima, be not afflicted and do not worry! All at you by way of. The main thing to learn to deliver pleasure each other. Here my example. The first husband had advantage of not so big size (how much, and in a head did not come to measure), but pleasures was much. The second husband is proud of the sizes, and I suffer - painfully. And time only also I think, as though it was not sick, about pleasure and I do not recollect. There was a lover, the size is much less, and pleasures - the sea. So not at a rate of business. Live easy, like the present or true girls, all will be good.

Valery
27.08.2004, 02:32
By the experience I know, that the more a member at the man, the less he tries something to make in bed. Considers or counts, that the woman should see the big member and test an orgasm... The most worthless in sex of the man had the sizes more than 20 see.
Most izyskanye in sex had the most usual sizes 14 16 see
So do or make a conclusion.
And the girl your tactless...
It it is necessary to tell or say such...
Full nonsense...
And you do not complex;)
Tell or Say, that at it or her the big vagina:) and you will be kvity!
Why only you should reflect on the sizes;)

The anonym
27.08.2004, 16:54
Not absolutely clever men consider or count the some people, that the more a member, the he is more matchless, and the woman should "die" simply of happiness, that with her such giant. It is delusion!!! And they only also admire the advantage, not understanding even, that as lovers, are not solvent. Not all, certainly, but many. Dima, that's all right!

Corax
29.08.2004, 01:04
My primogenitors everyone were prostitutes. If you do not joke, I too shall be serious. A network it idelnyj a condom whose I do not remember. Present itself __ dear or expensive prostitute. In Japan Gejshi remove or take out such complexes already very much for a long time. And I __. I can help or assist =)))

Sweet kiska
30.08.2004, 22:28
On me so in general the member is not necessary. One problems for the girl. You Now can will understand that jazychkom it is necessary to work..
And jazychok you measured the ???

child
01.09.2004, 13:43
Valery! As you kudturno advise the guy to humiliate the girl. If the person the boor he the boor also remains, what for to respond precisely also? At me a member of 20 sm, but in bed I not a fool, all very individually.