PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, prompt what to do or make. I meet the guy...

Yana, 24 years
28.08.2004, 14:04
Hello, the doctor, prompt what to do or make. I meet the guy of 6 years, 2 years we live together. I very much like it or him, I like to be engaged with it or him in sex, we do not have any complexes in bed, but I never with it or him have terminated! An orgasm I have tested first time in a life one year ago at a masturbation, but till now nothing spoke the guy and I shall not be, t. To. I do not wish it or him to upset (he so experiences in this occasion). I feel pleasure from employment or occupations by love, but with it or him I can not terminate, only.

Igor
29.08.2004, 10:21
At me such was with the devchenkoj right at the beginning. The first 4 months could not squeeze out drops. Once were engaged in sex of 5 hours on end! I have grown thin time in 2:) But once when she once again laid after that with blazhennoj a smile, I have thought: well, I can not so I can not, give though process a little more ponslazhdajus. In general, something has ceased to wait from the friend and has simply solved podrygatsja in the pleasure, has relaxed and here... TA-DAAAA!!!!!!!

Bodibilder
30.08.2004, 07:44
Igor, the story - to mine about a female orgasm...
You will be silent also it or him TO NOT LEARN or TEACH to do or make correctly, and you will finish one in a room...

Vasek
30.08.2004, 16:46
Igorek well you simply plague. Five hours to be jerked it vashche.

Kisa
01.09.2004, 03:22
Yana, Bodibilder as always the rights. It is not necessary to hesitate and show, that you want. Respect with itself more and think that from sex should receive pleasure together, instead of on the single.