PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 20 years. And I the virgin. Know at me already develops ch...

Ira
10.08.2004, 06:32
Hello! To me of 20 years. And I the virgin. Know at me already something develops type of a complex. All my girl-friends already for a long time not girls. The some people have even already families. And I two years meekly or unrequitedly like one guy. And to be given to that has got to me it would not be desirable... And it would be desirable on love. .ja simply I am afraid, that after a while it pererastet is simple in huge pavor... As guys, that in the 20 I the virgin though it is far not strashnenkaja will react. How to me to cope with it or this?

The anonym
11.08.2004, 11:45
I too till 20 years sat in virgins, very much experienced. And all iz-that could not combine to itself the price (yes, it is beautiful!). Probably, anybody from an environment at university did not believe in it. But as my grandmother " let spoke you like! " CHesno speaking so at me also has occured or happened. Whom I have started to meet seriously to me liked, but it was no love. After at us it has occured or happened, he to me kissed arms or hand, that I have presented myself to him. This person became my husband, and I like it or him. Here so! Do not concern to virginity, as to burden. Very quickly zabudite as were excruciated that she with you, but first time as all this was, remains with you for ever and will postpone a print on your further attitudes or relations with men. So do not experience, seldom who was saved from it or this. Search, but do not go in cycles in a problem. There are things much more important in a life.

Anja
14.08.2004, 17:52
At me the young man at all it is not planned in the near future, that whom I like, hardly will be mine. .a to grow fond of another - it is very complex or difficult.....

Anna
15.08.2004, 10:21
Is not present no trouble, that you in 20 years still did not sleep or burn with the man. Would be much worse, if you began to do or make it from 14 years and thus with each first comer. Certainly, likely, it is not necessary to tighten or delay strongly with it or this, but to me kazhetsja that the first experience should be only on love, thus necessarily mutual.

Ekaterina
16.08.2004, 15:20
Of it or this to be proud it is necessary, many do or make operations of my girlfriends to return virginity. In sex attitudes or relations glavnle quality, instead of quantity or amount. Therefore it is better to wait MCH with which you receive mass of pleasure.

Lapochka
18.08.2004, 16:32
In it or this not anything stashnogo.
To sleep with whom has got it is not necessary, only on love as it is done or made by me.

Mr. X
22.08.2004, 13:17
Why you consider or count, what nobody will fall in love with you?

Zaja
25.08.2004, 03:37
Ljubov-invaluable GIFT or FOR NOTHING of HEAVENS! Do not look at others, you not from herd, and the present or true, perfect person. In all sincerity I wish you to meet worthy polovinku and to be very happy, hotly liked. It is remarkable, that you test tender feelings of love, it is a pity, that meek or unrequited. There will be to what you will be necessary.

Ira
25.08.2004, 05:36
All many thanks for advice or councils... Simply probably from meek or unrequited love I have already lost belief in mutual love... And girlfriends already at times even simply at times sneer. .da and from guys not time heard what to contact the virgin this last business...

Continent
28.08.2004, 09:46
For whom you protect the virginity, if she nevostrebovana? Do not strain on trifles.

Ira
28.08.2004, 17:30
Continent, you suggest me to oversleep with the first comer?

Matirik
30.08.2004, 16:04
No, Ira, I do not offer. Everyone chooses a way, not looking on smeshki girlfriends and friends. On that we also are people to think and do or make how consider it necessary.

child
01.09.2004, 02:41
Only on love, the good fellow the girl!