PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I am am disturbed very strongly by that at the sexual certificate or act at me in...

Maria
27.08.2004, 21:53
Zdrastvujte! I am am disturbed very strongly by that at the sexual certificate or act I have strong colpodynias, gynecologists do not understand in what a problem.

Isaev D.D.
29.08.2004, 13:12
Dear Maria! Pains during affinity can have both organic, and the psychological reason!!! Gynecologists have not found out the first, the source of a problem means is necessary to search in a psychological plane. For this purpose close dialogue with the sexologist, granting of very detailed information for development or manufacture of the decision is required!

The girl
30.08.2004, 09:19
It can be iz-for insufficient your exaltations. The matter is that the uterus as though changes the position, t. e. When the woman is raised or excited, the uterus "is as though straightened" also a member does not rest morbidly against it or her and if it is not raised or excited the uterus "is lowered or omitted and weakened, sl-but often there are pains.

Irina
30.08.2004, 12:07
Here, the Pussycat, at you absolutely primitive representation
About a uterus. Many women at all do not know
What is the exaltation, BUT PAINS DO NOT TEST, as
However can nothing feel. Boli-it already
patalogija which is necessary for finding out!

The anonym
31.08.2004, 10:10
Read through, the Pussycat, the book about position of a uterus during exaltation, for example, " Sex in a life of the woman ". Well that HAS stuck, you, to me? To borrow or occupy there is nothing? It is not slept? Or to do some fighting it wanted and samoutverditsja?

Irina
31.08.2004, 16:18
We speak not about the raised or excited uterus, and about pains, which ispytuet the concrete woman. To her not before exaltation, clearly? Quick-witted you ours! Instead of it is slept to us with you together: I from your injustice, and you from stupidity! Finish, has got
All participants "scientific character". prochitannoe-it
Still not a way to practical knowledge, the lovely Pussycat!